[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“As a law enforcement strategy, leveraging the combine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>“As a law enforcement strategy, leveraging the combined operational and technical strengths of multiple agencies in the US and Europe, it has been an extraordinary success and a stark illustration of the collective power the global law enforcement community can bring to disrupt major criminal activity.”

lmao

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/law-enforcement-shut-down-two-of-the-biggest-darknet-marketplaces/
>>
so how long until we see the next darknet market rising above the clouds? couple weeks maybe? and what will be the next cryptocurrency used for these affairs?
>>
>>2841625
Zcash/monero/another privacy based crypto
Darksites will start to smell the coffee and drop standard crypto like bitcoin, anonymous wallets mean nothing when you have international police tracking every transaction to paint a picture of what goes where, humans are the weak link and a single transaction fuck up can reveal your whole identity
>>
>>2841625
Dream market is still working. Order placed Monday arrived today.
>>
>>2842472
I am not ordering anything for a month at least. Just learned about darkmarkets and I can't believe they still use bitcoin when monero and cloak is available, fucking retarded. Why use a tumbler when you can just use monero instead?
>>
>>2843495
Cuz fluffy pony is a faggot
>>
>>2841625
The first one everyone flocks to will be under LE control probably. Give it a month.
>>
>>2841716

oh please. you actually believe markets are going to accept those instead of BTC for payment? the majority of people have BTC and ETH. why would they leave all that money on the table?

Hint: They won't
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.