[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAH HOLDING BTC BEFORE 1ST AUGUST!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: seduction_feat.jpg (143KB, 691x400px) Image search: [Google]
seduction_feat.jpg
143KB, 691x400px
How delusion can you people be?

There is going to be a massive dip before August 1, are all of you high?

Don't fall for the hype, BTC is going nowhere for now.

There will be no moon mission to over $3000, that does not come now.

>cuckbase
>polo
>bittrex

One the big boys is gonna split and mtgox this whole operation in to the ground.

Run from BTC

>run
>>
also pic related thai hookers you will get if you short.
>>
>>2841069
>One the big boys is gonna split and mtgox this whole operation in to the ground.

That's why I have a paperwallet
>>
>>2841078
those are men anon
>>
>>2841112
That's not the point, good your following best practices, but whole market will take a beating.

The coins in your paperwallet will lose half their value.
>>
>>2841069
What the hell are you talking about? There will be no UASF on August 1st because Segwit is already locked in.
>>
can you at least make LTC go to $47.00 so I can cash out with only a $1.00 loss

thanks
>>
>missed the rise
>spreading FUD
not gonna work, you missed your chance
>>2841133
checked this is the reality
>>
>>2841126
>imprying
>>
>>2841133
>>2841173

fake news, nothing is locked in or confirmed yet, only normies are eating that shit up.
>>
>>2841194
https://www.xbt.eu/

bip91 is already locked in at >95%
>>
>>2841194
really this retarded huh? 256 blocks until non-segwit compliant blocks are rejected. Get ready.
>>
>>2841253
lol clueless moron, miners can bail out at any moment and cuck the whole market
>>
>>2841069
Rolling for 3. She's super fine.

4 as back up.
>>
>>2841407
What does 7 mean when there are 6 girls? alone forever?
>>
>>2841364
there's a difference between signalling, and locking in

if its locked in, the miners cant bail out easily
>>
>>2841364
And purposely tank the value of the asset? I don't think so.

Money trumps ideology
>>
>>2841364
why would anyone be so fucking retarded? is this on purpose?
>>
File: rollin.png (698KB, 691x400px) Image search: [Google]
rollin.png
698KB, 691x400px
>>2841407
re-roll lucky no.6
>>
>>2841422
AFAIK, bip39 is not enforced by bitcoin core. It's all just words and promises.
>>
>>2841078
those are dudes you massive faggot
>>
>>2841069
>hold throughout the fear and panic
>sell at the beginning of rally

You go op! Don't forget to fomo buy in when it hits 3.5k and "that's a buy signal".
>>
>>2841570
its all fun and games, until you see the red -45% next to bitcoin tomorrow morning when you wake up.
>>
>>2841570
>$1900 3 days ago
>skyrockets to $2700
>every greedy bastard jumps in to ride the moon mission.
>whales sell and weekend dip starts
>>
>>2841561
And?
>>
>>2841561
even better, probably can only afford ladies without dicks though cause im a poorfag
>>
Why do people think those are men? They are very attractive women. Any straight man would recognise the allure of their feminine faces.
>>
>>2841937
>Not understanding what traps are
Or are you just baiting, anon-kun?
>>
>>2841957
If those are traps then I guess I am gay because I would happily fuck them all. They are better looking than 90% of women I see where I live (UK).
>>
>>2841364

>miners who make a living with coins purposefully tank the price for the lulz

/biz/ Ladies and Gentlemen
>>
>>2841682
uh...nm carry on
>>
>>2841992
Well that makes sense. Women in UK are hideous.
>>
File: WhBxK6w.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WhBxK6w.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
Is this everyone's first day on the internet?
>>
>>2841364
>doesn't understand game theory
>calls someone else a clueless moron

newfags
>>
>>2841069
*yawn*
>>
>>2841078
Not white enough. I wouldn't touch those girls with my dick extended to them via a 10 foot dildo.
>>
File: rulenumber3.jpg (107KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rulenumber3.jpg
107KB, 900x900px
>>2843058
You have to go back.
>>
>>2843078
das waycis
>>
File: makishima2.gif (976KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
makishima2.gif
976KB, 500x259px
>>2841194
I wish niggers like you weren't gonna make money on this. Here's what's really happening - the smart money is leaving the market on the normie dumb money coming in now expecting "return to normal" after BIP 91 which was literally favored by all parties. The real clusterfuck is whether the miners will universally agree to the much later november hardfork to 2MB block size, which is what the whole august 1st fork was about in the first place. In the mean time, the smart money (chinese) are liquidating their BTC positions while the market is high so by the time the normie overton horizon even remembers the november hardfork, they're already out at 2600+ USD. Then you'll see the bloodbath to ~$1200-900 USD. Screenshot this.
>>
File: facedroolingwithdelight.gif (809KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
facedroolingwithdelight.gif
809KB, 853x480px
>>2843100
It's just mean to reject a working girl because she's not white. Just say she's too expensive and because she's a fucking gook she'll lower the price at which point you're a fucking faggot if you still say no.
>>
>>2841518
What's it matter, they all got dicks anyway
>>
File: expert.gif (105KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
expert.gif
105KB, 245x245px
>>2841653
This nigga understands psychology.
>>
I'm a newfag so I'm gonna wait till post-august 1st to buy once I see what happens. Good luck to everyone!
>>
>>2843104
You seem to have a good insight. May I ask how you are managing things? What are you currently doing and how are you going to play the next few weeks? Also which coins are you holding.

Thanks man, if you'd answer that would be nice.
I'm currently all in on ANS at 310k SAT so I'm basically screwed. (2k) I know I fucked up but I had to learn the hard way eventually. FOMO got the best of me.
>>
hahaha keep holding faggots, don't sell your bags
>>
>>2843104
give this a man a medal, he speaks the truth
>>
>>2843104
This is what i think too. Sometimes i get lonely thinking these lonely thoughts. I haven'y completely understood what is going on with this hf thing, but as i understand it, people on /r/btc want it to happen and for some reason, people on /r/bitcoin doesnt want it to happen(well the people who aren't banned for giving unpopular opinions)?

Well if it doesnt happen the tx backlog will be full again quite fast and btc will have all these scaling issues and fee issues again. If it happens the price may shoot down a bit while everyone is trying to figure out what's going on but i think after some time, people will eventually realize that hfing is how all the crypto's scale and there wasnt any reason to fear it in the first place... I mean it's been hundreds of crypto's that have hf'ed and it's usually a non-event. When eth did it the price tanked for a while but that was because it was because of the hack and everything happened so suddenly i think. It's ironic that the price of bitcoin now might tank when the only reason a hf might be a bad thing for bitcoin is because its been hyped up to be. Technically that IS how coins upgrade. When the rally was going on a lot of coins hf'ed and the price might even go up because it was seen as a positive upgrade...

Correct me if im wrong but as i understand it a full-working LN system with apps, wallets, channels, etc is minimum years away, so do people really expect bitcoin's price to go up if the darkmarkets switch to something like IOTA? EVEN IF LN becomes operationable and the payment channels start popping up, why are we assuming these payment channels won't be regulated by governments like exchanges are today? If that happens we will be back to fiat and might as well use a bank...

Goddamit i hope DAG coins will rape all the blockcrap in the end.
>>
>>2844325
IOTA is a fucking joke. Don't put your faith in DAG, it's vulnerable to spam.
>>
>>2844494
iota is not susceptible to spam.
>>
>>2844494
you're spam.
>>
>>2844519
>>2844872
Have to agree with this fellow here. How could iota be susceptible to spam when transactions are confirmed whenever you make a transaction? If you make "spam" transactions, you are helping confirm other transactions every time you make one...
>>
BTC GOING TO 2200 ONE MORE TIME THIS WEEK AND THEN TO 10K IN OCTOBER. CAP THIS AND POST WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR 0.075 BTC.
>>
>>2841069

OP if this is your thread:
OP, if this is your thread...
>>2841330

Pls read last post. Thanks.
>>
>>2844959

capped it

address:
179WPBmoFS1zHtuNjALoquswL8Mp788mLr
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.