[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply to temp agency >"available for any shift"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yoba.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
yoba.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>apply to temp agency
>"available for any shift"
>get hired
>"you can start tomorrow if you want, there's a warehouse job that starts at 4am"
>"uhhhhh... alright"
>how hard can waking up that early be
>now it's this morning
>woke up at 4:15am
>call the agency
>"yeah 4am just isn't a workable timeslot for me, sorry for the inconvenience"
>back to bed
>mfw

How much of an entitled faggot am I? Also, share temp stories.
>>
4am is pretty tough if you're not in that cycle already. You probably should have told them 4am would not work for you though.
>>
>>2840462
You should have turned up anyway and explained why you were late, 4am is fucking early. The ageny will probably not give you work anymore because you come across as unreliable
>>
>>2840462
That's some weird ass shift OP. First generally doesn't start until like 7 or 8.

Sounds like shit though. I wouldn't want to work that early unless I got off at like 9 or 10am then it might be ok.
>>
>>2840462
When I worked the opening shift as a lifeguard I had to open the pool at 5:30am and also had a 45 min commute. It sucked fucking balls waking up that early. Never got used to it, always had to take a nap during the day.

My dad works 6-2 and he wakes up at 4:45 every morning for 20 years, but he takes a 1-2 hour nap during the day. I don't know how he does it
>>
>>2840462
if you are not an early morning person this job would have sucked all energy out of you and in one month you would have wanted to kill yourself.

t. early morning shift worker that almost killed himself
>>
>>2840462
Hahaha you soft faggot. People will say I got rich off meme coins but I really got rich from getting up to walk to work in below freezing temperatures at 5am and not stopping until I had my fill of coins.
>>
>>2840654
And I'm the type of person that goes to bed at 4am. You just don't want it enough, op. Have some discipline.
>>
Yeah youre an entitled faggot. I used to get up that early or earlier for a long time. Man up. Cant believe you no showed like that
>>
>>2840654
>>2840663
Gotta agree with this anon. I absolutely would not follow his advice personally because I'm a lazy fuck with other means, but you gotta work harder or work smarter.
>>
File: IMG_4935.gif (161KB, 785x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4935.gif
161KB, 785x438px
>>2840650
Are you me?
>tfw still working stupidly early shifts
>every day I wanna kill myself more
M-my 2 BTC will save me right? It'll be worth 100k soon right?
>>
>>2840462

youre a weak pussy OP
shouldve turned up late instead of just bitching out
or told them upfront 4am is not gonna work for you

thats some nog-tier work ethic you have
>>
>>2840775
2 btc is already a nice stack!

Hold strong anon,
just buy up all bitcoin you can get with your hard earned money and probably retire in 10 years
>>
>>2840526
could be loading trucks that have to go out for early delivery routes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.