[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sell all of there alt coin at a loss to put it into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Heyya.png (51KB, 561x604px)
Heyya.png
51KB, 561x604px
Anyone else sell all of there alt coin at a loss to put it into bitcoin then sell for usdtether today?

because I did. sold everything at 2900, gonna buy back in sub 2300
>>
>>2836904
yeap did exactly that but staying in for past 3k tomorrow
>>
>paying tax on your entire portfolio.

no thanks
>>
>>2836904
>assuming it will go to 2300
>>
>>2836916
hahahahaha
>>
>>2836904
>LARP
>>
>>2836916
Dont worry, I keep 60% of my entire portfolio on antshares, its only gone up (its gone up a bonus 20% if you consider the usd to bitcoin ratio)
>>
>>2836916
>not buying monero once you're done and sending it to another exchange to cash out to fiat

lmao
>>
>>2836916
you only pay taxes when you cash out to fiat
>>
>>2836988
as if "another exchange" isn't traceable by irs
>>
>>2837022
The IRS considers USDT to be USD for the purposes of tax.
>>
File: two-fresh-coconuts-14891765.jpg (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
two-fresh-coconuts-14891765.jpg
10KB, 240x160px
just saying friends, If you didnt use today to cash out to usdtether, theres no hope for you.

dont fall for the august 1st bull trap
-crypto coconut
>>
>>2836904
Haha wow dude you fucked up big time.

It's not going any lower than 2600. I'm screen capping this to laugh at you on Monday. Hahaha holy shit what on Earth were you thinking.
>>
>>2837557
>he doesn't know what happens every friday
>>
>>2837477
>making shit up to troll retards
lol sorry bud
not true
>>
>>2837477
Please, for the love of God, post the source!!!! NOW!!!!!
>>
>>2837609
kek i believed him for a second
>>
>>2836904
>Tether

Someone explain this autisim to me. Is this just "proprietary" USD with "blockchain magic" sprinkled on it?
>>
>>2838003
It's a cryptocurrency that's "tethered" to the US dollar. Hence the name. It's value always equals $1, and as such it is used for easy trading in and out of BTC and other major cryptos without having to deal with the pain of fiat transactions.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>2838149
>value always equals $1
inb4 this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.