[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING BITCOIN SITES I CANNOT BUY FUCKING BITCOIN BECAUSE THEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: pepe (248).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (248).png
539KB, 594x517px
FUCKING BITCOIN SITES
I CANNOT BUY FUCKING BITCOIN BECAUSE THEY ALL FUCKING REQUIRE ID VERIFICATION. ALL I FUCKING HAVE AS ID IS A FUCKING EXPIRED PASSPORT AND HAVE TO WAIT FUCKING 10 WEEKS FOR ANOTHER ONE, FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK IT. FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
>>
>>2836727
lol newcoiner get rekt

you missed your last chance
>>
With that kind of attitude, it's a blessing in disguise for you lol.
>>
File: 1499973768424.jpg (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1499973768424.jpg
9KB, 217x232px
beat it, newcoiner.

rocketship's full.
>>
>>2836727
sorry kid, you missed the rocket to the moon. That's what happens when you dont plan in advance.
>>
bitcoin ATM noob. pay the 8% fee.
>>
>>2836727
coinmama doesn't. but they are literal jews, so expect to be ripped off with fees.
>>
>>2836783
I don't have a car, and the nearest one is 70 miles away.
>>
dude where you from i know of at least 2 websites that don't require any ID at all
HMU if you're dutch ill post the links
>>
File: 1482868436003.jpg (31KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1482868436003.jpg
31KB, 573x609px
>>2836727
>buying bitcorn above $200
kys
>>
>>2836727
Lol found the poorfag who never flies anywhere, stays at hotels, buys drinks or drives a car.
>>
>>2836816
UKanon
>>
>>2836727
not really caring about all this but the big trading sites want your id now?
>>
OP: local bitcoins
>>
>>2836822
Go to london and get it. You can have a new passport tomorrow.
>>
>>2836822
https://bitrush.nl/gb ID required if over 2500 euro
https://anycoindirect.eu/en
>>
>>2836727
on a serious note, dont panick noob, there will be a lot of uncertainty in november due to hard fork and there will be huge fluctuations in price. Get your passport asap, et be ready for october november.
Also it takes 10 weeks to get a passport? wow literally 3rd world tier efficiency.
>>
Bittylicious if you're desperate
>>
>>2836727
You know, for an whiney nocoiner fag like you, I could maybe be willing to accept a paypal gift in exchange for coins
>>
>>2836803
Take a bus you dumb twat

You don't deserve BTC gains if you're not willing to invest 2 hours of your precious masturbation time to go and acquire BTC

Lazy sack of shit
>>
>>2836855

Pretty expensive.
Can't I just get BTC from blockchain.info?
>>
>>2836727
I can send you bitcoin <100 dollars if you pay me on paypal but I will charge 7%.
>>
>>2836727
That's good. I can't buy any crypto because my retarded bank doesn't support 3d secure.
>brb running 20km to the nearest bitcoin ATM to BTFD.
>>
>>2836727
I'm in the same boat, OP. Lost my old Coinbase account because I switched numbers so can't 2FA, still have to go through the process to fix that, still waiting for my kraken deposit to process after almost a week, and cex.io said the automated verification wouldn't work for me so they'll have to look at it by hand probably because I'm under gov surveillance or some stupid shit.
>>
File: parrot.gif (77KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.gif
77KB, 320x229px
>>
what country are you in? are you an illegal fag?
>>
>>2836727
>not using sites to sell your belongings for crypto
>not completing micro tasks for crypto
>not doing those watch these videos for crypto sites

Theres a ton of ways to get crypto if you just want $1k or less.

If you want like several thousand $usd then yeah I could see how that sucks.
>>
>>2836727
Just use ebay.
>>
>>2838270
>>2837569 here, I can't even do that because my $500 kraken transfer has been pending for 4 days and I don't want to sit and be out another 500 for the entire time it takes to withdrawal my money back out if I get bitcoins through other means faster. I didn't know bitcoin ATMs existed though, that's good to know.
>>
>>2836727

how on god's shitty earth could it take 10 weeks to get a new passport in the UK? there are, what, 15 million of you wankers and it takes that long? I'm an ameriburger and i got my new one in less than 3 weeks.

also, quit being a bitch.
>>
>>2836727
btc-e

retard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.