[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 4year college to learn business >graduate with business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sad elfont.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
sad elfont.png
8KB, 650x650px
> 4year college to learn business
>graduate with business degree
>do nothing with degree
>get money from cryptocurrency after teaching myself in 3 days
>>
File: ECigPic.png (364KB, 499x395px) Image search: [Google]
ECigPic.png
364KB, 499x395px
college is dumb, mang
good for chicks tho
>>
just luck

almost no one expected that this could be like this

and i bet a penny that almost the 90% of the coiners that today are winning money will lose it soon
>>
>>2836494
Supply and demand
>>
>>2836506

>almost no one expected that this could be like this

I expected this and more, so did pretty much all coiners.

>i bet a penny that almost the 90% of the coiners that today are winning money will lose it soon

man nocoiners cant just admit they were wrong. they always have to add some shit like "BUT SOMEDAY ILL BE RIGHT!!" at the end. what losers.
>>
>>2836494

I went back to uni in 2008 at 28 years old, could have just spent one weeks pay on BTC instead
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 350x250px
>>2836494

>studied math in college
>>number theory, cryptography, etc
>>grad 2009
>math buddy in 2010: "there's this new thing called bitcoin..."
>whitepaper.jpg
>understood implications
>nowhere to buy
>2013 started buying
>tried to tell everyone i knew
>they looked at me like I was crazy
>be me 2017: i'm rich
>tried to tell them but they too dumb
>>
>>2837015
if you had you either would have had your bitcoin stolen in one of the major scandals or sold it long ago when it was at like $40 or something
>>
>>2836506
>and i bet a penny that almost the 90% of the coiners that today are winning money will lose it soon

This. They think they've made it just because of a few lucky trades. They can't see into the future at all.
>>
>>2837100
how much btc you got?
>>
Is Information Systems useful? Need some peace of mind here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.