[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>W-W-WE'LL SURPASS THE ATH GUYS!! WHY THE FUCK DID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

>W-W-WE'LL SURPASS THE ATH GUYS!!
WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY AT $2850
>>
You seriously bought at that price?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>2836281

is that the first time youve had that feel? Its called FOMO my friend. Learn to recognize it, and suppress it. That will make you successful
>>
>>2836296
>>2836304
what price do i buy at anons????
>>
File: saint agur.jpg (215KB, 414x450px) Image search: [Google]
saint agur.jpg
215KB, 414x450px
When I saw the price rocketing in 2013, I scrambled for my wallet.Regret followed.

When I see the price rocketing today, I sit back, laugh at how I sold my stash at the top, and watch as everybody tries to defy the gravity of a text book bubble, and smugly eat delicious spreadable Saint Agur cheese on soft bread while everybody else panics around trying and failing to trade these volatile margins.

Glorious. Just lovely.
>>
When you realize the majority of /biz/ actually are retarded enough to buy highs
>>
>>2836347
buy at 5k
>>
Bought at 2940...
>>
>>2836281
nice, you bought my bags, don't worry bro >3k by end of year guaranteed
>>
>>2836281
GOD you're so DUMB jesus lol
>>
>>2836356
The majority is not exactly smart in general. If you add lack of experience then it gets not that surprising desu.
>>
>>2836188>>2836188>>2836188

PSA FOR FUTURE BAGHOLDERS
>>
bought at $2700 and regretting it
>>
>>2836347
buy at whatever the price is in 90 minutes. I think that will be enough time for euphoria to becoming boredom to becoming nervousness to becoming panic.
>>
Not sure what's dumber you buying at ath or me selling at 2400
>>
>>2836281
you......really may as well sell haha btc is gonna be done for a few hours
>>
Ayylmao boys, just sold at 2808.

Patiently awaiting the incoming sweet ass dip for that sweet 10-20% gain.
>>
> Holding bitcoin all this time
> See Ethereum in the fucking dumpster
> Will use gains from bitcoin to buy into Eth when it inevitably rises up again

COMFY GAINS
>>
I sold at 2760 and am happy as a clam. This is buy the rumor sell the news. It will fall back down to earth soon, maybe around 2.5k
>>
Textbook bull trap. Can't wait to buy back in at $1500.
>>
>>2836622
It will literally explode once the lock-in happens.
>>
>>2836281
>trying to time the market
>not realizing every "ATH" from the past is a price newbs would cream themselves to have the opportunity to buy at.
>not realizing the future of bitcoin involves ups and downs with extraordinary ups and downs that are never below the last peak.
>>
>>2836653
Can't FUD your way to sub-2000 prices now you goofball
>>
>>2836667
We're about to find out since it just happened.

Good luck amigo
>>
>>2836622
Falling back to Earth is now 2.5K

Read what you just wrote. WOOOWWWW a measly 10% drop = falling back to earth
>>
>>2836699
You should think about what I'm saying, I'm not shitting on BTC. It should be going up but this speed isn't sustainable.
>>
I feel like these threads are bait anymore.
>>
>>2836281
Same anon. Just threw 300 dollars on BTC and now it starts going down. Why do I always buy at the ath? I truly thought this was going to go higher.
>>
>>2836736
you got memed by those 10k per btc fags who think this growth is even remotely sustainable
>>
>bought at 2700

sold for a $9 gain because i felt its going to go down to $2500 or lower
>>
>>2836818
But this insane guy whose opinion I would disregard on literally everything else said BTC would be 500k. So it must be going to at least 250k
>>
BUY HIGH SELL LOW
THE BIZ WAY
>>
>>2836281

>W-W-WE'LL SURPASS THE ATH GUYS!!
WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY AT $2850

Because you told yourself it was going to 3000

??? lmao
>>
>>2836281

After hours of hesitation, I bought 5 bitcoins at $2810.

Let's genocide the rest of /biz/.
>>
>>2837200
ahahahaha god you're sooooo fucking dumb!
>>
>>2837178
give me a single reason it wont be 3k tomorrow when china pumps it you broke ass no coin nigro
>>
Yes, good goy, keep trying to guess the perfect entry price.

Now remember to buy at $4000 and sell at the $3500 correction
>>
>>2837228
Chinks are up now and it's going down dumbass
>>
>>2837200
lets watch you lose money!
>>
>>2837205

It's mooning again. I'll be rich in no time. :)
>>
>>2836296
Somebody had to. But yea.
>>
>>2837254
if it reaches $3000, you're up 6%

wwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.