[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I am a teen that is working a summer job that at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 391x129px)
download.jpg
4KB, 391x129px
Hey /biz/,

I am a teen that is working a summer job that at the end of it will earn me roughly $700. I would like to invest it in such a way that I'll have some sort of a gain. Putting it in a bank imo is fucking retarded since interest will be non-existent for such low capital.

I also plan on working a job while studying which will land me roughly $290 a month (poor Eastern European country) and have no idea how to utilise it in a way that would help me.

If it helps, I have set the following goals to help me become a fully independent adult:

1. Make a wise investment using the small capital that I have (let's say ~$1000)
2. Make some profit using said investment
3. Slowly become an independent young adult financially
4. Move out of parents before/when I turn 18
5. Try and control it from there, look for higher education, focus on academics always
6. Start working towards a decent profession that would allow me to be financially independent and happy with whatever I have
7. Start thinking of family, kids, and all that stuff that I have 10-15 years of thinking to do on.

Thanks guys, your advice and sincerity are deeply appreciated.

>Inb4 underage
>Inb4 academics first
>Inb4 get off 4chan

Also, pic is the best and most reliable pen you can get on the cheap, it's Faber Castell and it's about ยข55. If you can, buy bulk, you WILL NOT regret it. It always fucking writes.
>>
Whoops, forgot to ask the most important question: what would you advise me to invest the money in
>>
File: 1486838175535.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486838175535.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
>>2832869
im yung too 18 and in a smilar situation. INVEST in BTC mostly and HODL. ETH is a bubble wait for 150$ then sell at 400$. Get LTC it will moon with BTC and maybe other shitcoins if u want. BTC maybe it will dip this weekend hopefully then BUY ALL IN b4 it MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
>>
>>2832882
Deez nuts
>>
File: 1495363647626.png (304KB, 479x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495363647626.png
304KB, 479x444px
Fucking euro normies making 1k a month
>>
>>2832869
>1. Make a wise investment using the small capital that I have (let's say ~$1000)
>2. Make some profit using said investment
With 1k, you cannot go far. You can be very lucky if you turn it into 3-4k, but without any experience + young mentality (low risk avoidance) it is more likely that you end up with about 500-800. Which is not bad, as long as you learn from the experience.

>4. Move out of parents before/when I turn 18
Dont take this step unconditional. E.g. if your parents life near your university, it is batshit stupid to rent a flat.

>5. Try and control it from there, look for higher education, focus on academics always
Good boy.

>7. Start thinking of family, kids, and all that stuff that I have 10-15 years of thinking to do on.
Wow, slow down, pal.
You are young, life can always hit you with a nice wife who gets pregnant a bit earlier than you thought.
>>
Get a vasectomy. Save your money. Don't fall for the life trap.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.