[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 Armenian Dram = 0.0021 U.S. Dollars A pound of many produce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 42-53128239-660x420.jpg (112KB, 660x420px) Image search: [Google]
42-53128239-660x420.jpg
112KB, 660x420px
1 Armenian Dram = 0.0021 U.S. Dollars

A pound of many produce in Yerevan costs around 200 Armenian Dram or 0.42 U.S. Dollars

I may just move to Armenia after accumulating enough U.S. Dollars to live comfortably in Armenia even if working an average job (monthly salary after taxes being a little over 140,000 Armenian Dram or 294 U.S. Dollars)

If I decide to live modestly and wisely I could sustain myself off the salary earned locally alone and have my USD as a nest egg in case of a tragedy

I see no reason not to move to Armenia. If I am able to accumulate, say, $50,000 USD before moving, I could start off with 23,809,823 Armenian Dram, more than enough to get me established and live comfortably and/or start a family with a local woman.
>>
Why live modestly?
Make a few million first, and retire like a king there.
>>
>polluting your bloodline with Armenian spawn
>choosing to live in an absolute gypsy filled shithole

Jesus.
>>
>>2832314
armenian coins are cool as fuck

well one side is, the ark side is meh
>>
>>2832314
This is my end goal OP,
I'm a diaspora Armenian in my 20's. I can confirm that many others like me are strongly considering doing this and are currently stacking $
>>
>>2832435
I am also a diaspora Armenian, and I am proud of being Armenian... but no amount of money would drag me back to the godforsaken chunk of desert (basically an Indian Reservation) currently called "Armenia."

I'm settling in the Caribbean with my crypto gainz, tyvm
>>
>>2832383
I'm not ambitious and don't find as much joy in worldly pleasures. The largest reason I want to go is to escape western culture
>>
>>2832568
western culture is cancer best of luck to you anon
>>
>>2832435
That's great to hear! I'm about your age but actually not Armenian myself but I fell for someone who is and that put the place on the map for me.
>>
>>2832580
Tfw less than half a percent of the entire US waits for marriage. It's so not wholesome it makes me sad :(
>>
I spent over 12 months in Armenia in the past 3 years. I met many many foreign born Armenians and non-Armenians spending long periods of time there just enjoying life to the fullest. It's such an overlooked country when it comes to spending power by those who went there with $ or euros.

I was spending 200$CAD on rent with everything included (fast wi-fi, electro, water, heating) spring to fall. Was going out 4-5 times a week and sometimes hiking trips far from cities.

The women are charming AF. Even those who don't have the looks they have the femininity western women lack. That in itself is enough to get you to fall in love with them. Gorgeous girls are everywhere though and there are many for women than men in the country.

>>2832486
The carribean is no place for an Armo who loves his people. Good for vacation but it lacks purpose. Unless going to the beach every day is your life's goal then go for it. Personally, I like the Armenian countryside with a view of our holy mountains and neighbors who have 50 types of jam and vodka.
>>
>>2832724
I have enormous respect those who return to enrich the homeland... and would never discourage anyone from doing so, although a view of Mt. Ararat would only remind me who currently owns it.

I do love the motherland, but going to the beach (and surfing) every day is indeed my life's goal... it's what I am banking crypto to accomplish. Maybe I will be bored with it in a few years... we'll see.
>>
>>2832602
Because that's a rule imposed by the church which is world's biggest brainwashing operation. Enjoy your nonsensical rules.
>>
>>2833213
Enjoy your diseases you unclean vermin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.