[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should a newfag read to get gud at cryptocurrency trading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What should a newfag read to get gud at cryptocurrency trading?

Is Mastering Bitcoin - Programming the Open Blockchain a good start (just torrented)? And if so where to from there?

And how come this board doesn't have a better sticky?
>>
>>2829093
>Mastering Bitcoin

that book won't teach you trading but you should read it anyways to learn about how crypto actually works, if you want trading advice go to investopedia and read about long positions, short positions, margin trading, candlesticks, market cap etc...
>>
>>2829093
There are not many books with real trading advice but you might want to try Don't Slip On My Jizz and Fall into the Water by A. Cupps
>>
>>2829105
I appreciate this a lot; thank you

>>2829137
>>
Trading for a Living,

by

Alex Elder
>>
>>2829093
From a trading point of view, you don't have to learn any blockchain tech at all (though it can help you understand what the devs are doing)
>>
you can't predict a market based off scams and memes, just buy high sell low
>>
Most books on trading have very little advice applicable for trading crypto because the market is incredibly volatile

anyone who tells you they have a strategy beyond "buy low sell high" is probably full of shit or like most of the faggots here is pretending to be a voice of authority so they can scam people into generating hype around some shit coin they want to offload.
>>
Buy now
Hold
Sell if higher than entry point.

That's easy. Eventually everything will go up.
>>
>>2830339
This and set sell orders for 15% gain off your entry if you are really lazy and don't want to watch markets every day.
>>
>>2829093
Read up on the crypto's you're buying, so far it's the best speculation you can make, there's not a lot of history on crypto, so you can't trust old-school stock-trading tips.

That being said: Lose your initial investment at least one time, best lesson out there faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.