/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the opportunity to take out a $36,000 loan with a 5-year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I have the opportunity to take out a $36,000 loan with a 5-year payback at .75% interest.

Should I do it? If so, how should I invest it?
>>
The Air Force is pretty dope.

Do it, but invest it in an asset.

Honestly, you could put it into ETFs and make 10+%/ year on it just for having it. (You'd have to make payments ofc)
>>
>>2828632
How'd you know mang?

Thanks for the advice, by the way. Would you recommend starting a brokerage account with Vanguard to put it into ETFs?
>>
>>2828694
put it all in ARK senpai once smartbridge drops you can buy the bank
>>
>>2828606

Uh duh, yeah.

You'll make 5% a year even with really conservative investments.

Buy that shit and stick it into an index fund.
>>
>>2828745
you won't even be able to buy the shitting street, pajeet.
>>
>>2828694
Put it all in a savings account with Goldman or Ally for max interest apy. Wait until the subprime auto bubble pops. Then buy stocks.
>>
> I have the opportunity to take out a $36,000 loan with a 5-year payback at .75% interest.

How do I get this?
>>
You can transfer your money to Brazil, which is the most slutty country in the world, and put in a fixed income fund that will give you 12% per year income.
It's the only thing worth investing in this fucking country that has the highest interest rate in the world.
>>
>>2828756
HAHAHAHAHA ill send you a postcard from the moon nocoiner scum
>>
>>2828771

>fixed income fund in brazil
Holy shit - have you done this yourself before?

>>2828768
It's given by USAA to newly commissioning military officer - hence >>2828632
>>
File: 1500339570022.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500339570022.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>2828606
>tfw I'm sipping a lil brew, viewing the thread, looking at OP's pic
>tfw my girlfriend rips the most rancid, silent fart (spread ass cheeks to minimize brrraafff) right next to my face
>mfw I just licked that ass an hour ago
>>
File: 1500478506906.jpg (54KB, 639x648px) Image search: [Google]
1500478506906.jpg
54KB, 639x648px
>>2829961
>>
>>2828606
All in FUCKS, enjoy being a multi-millionaire in 1 week.
>>
>>2829961
Thank god she hold it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.