[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor-fags are clutching to BNTITANIC like nutjobs and sinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Bancor-fags are clutching to BNTITANIC like nutjobs and sinking fast.

Emotionally attached to the first ICO they ever got their hands on.

I warned them for days that THIS EXACT THING would happen. Arbitrageurs would eat the floor (a.k.a. "free money" - what a stupid, wasteful design flaw from Bancor), then people would dump and run.

My prediction was dismissed as FUD. Sadly, it was TRU, as any clear-headed investor could see. But the warnings of me and others were downvoted as "FUD! Fake news. Fake FUD! Nah nah nah can't hear you!"

How about we stick to the basics from now on?

You know, like NOT INVESTING UNTIL THERE'S ACTUALLY A PRODUCT?

And I expect this too will be downvoted. Sadly, all the kiddie hodlers hear is FUD when anyone tells them that crypto isn't all lambos and moons and gainz.

My advice? Sell to ETH, step back, and REINVEST if and when Bancor actually releases a platform and announces clients.
Not saying Bancor will never succeed. But right now, it's hardly something worth holding.
>>
>>2828285
>And I expect this too will be downvoted.
You fucked up, and won't be buying my cheap bancs. Sorry Anon, I'm holding and you won't shake me out
>>
>>2828285

If people are crying fud this hard, sounds like a really good time to buy.
>>
>>2828387
>wow people are telling me that eating shit is bad for my health
>this is very clearly a good signal to go eat a bucketful of shit
>>
>>2828387

You never see so many daily threads about other coins below ICO price, its reverse psychology.
>>
>>2828285

Where is this shit even traded?

It's not listed on the major exchanges?
>>
>>2828285
gosh she's pretty.
>>
File: 1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>Emotionally attached to the first ICO they ever got their hands on
My first ICO was Plankton and I keep emotion out of crypto. Thing is jews are good at making money and shaking down goys so I brought below ICO price and will sit on it for a few year while all the good goys sell during the stagnation phase every crypto sees.
>>
>>2828761
bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, kraken, just google crypto exchanges
>>
>>2828761
>>2828781

my favorite though is Bitmex with 100x margin lmao
>>
I overheard the other day someone in the office talking about having 7000 Bancors?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.