[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stored two bitcoins on a Coinbase account several years ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: coinbase_logo_white.png (30KB, 653x152px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase_logo_white.png
30KB, 653x152px
I stored two bitcoins on a Coinbase account several years ago. They changed the verification system some time ago and I'm locked out of my account. I don't have the same phone number that's on their system anymore. I know my password, I still have access to the same email but fucking coinbase won't let me into my account because I can't complete SMS verification.

So what are they going to do just keep my money because I don't have the same phone number?
>>
>>2828277
call the police
>>
Maybe contact their support fucking retard lmao
>>
>>2828277
Have you contacted customer support? Have you called them out on it publicly on social media? Bitch about this publicly and they will be forced to answer.
>>
Try to call the number and see if it is active and inform the new owner of your situation and see if they would relay the confirmation code to you.
>>
>>2828277
What kind of stupid nigger stores his coins on coinbase. Its like the morons who held their bitcoins at Mt Gox
>>
>>2828458
where else should i keep them?
>>
>>2828462
/facepalm

perhaps you shouldn't be investing in cryptocurrencies.
how the fuck do you not understand how qt wallets work?
>>
Better get on it quick before August 1st OE you're out a cool ~5k
>>
File: IMG_0279.png (468KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
468KB, 750x1334px
Is NXT about to take off or should I take my 37% profit?
Also NXT general
>>
if you live in the USA, i'd make a complaint to the FBI and the SEC, and your state attorney general's office.
>>
>>2828472

jesus mang, chill out a bit. don't you support others getting into what you're clearly interested in?

you sound like one of those guys who thinks he's discovered all the cule new music before everyone else, and cuts them down if they haven't heard about it

>you little fuckin prick, how the fuck have you not heard of the cutiewallets yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.