[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What corporations should I invest with on the assumption that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: engineersworkingtogether.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
engineersworkingtogether.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
What corporations should I invest with on the assumption that future automation will allow them to spend the next 20 years laying off the bulk of their employment expenses, allowing their stock prices to rise?
>>
>>2827453
UPS and FedEx
>>
>>2827496
What if some startup from silicon valley ubers those two with drones first?
>>
>>2827508
then invest in your fictional startup instead dipshit
>>
>>2827520
Is there a robin hood like website that will allow me to invest in a company that hasn't been made yet or that will allow me to predict which startup out of thousands of different ones with the same product/service will win?
>>
>>2827453
Anything lithium and cobalt related.
>>
>>2827667

Are there any Rothschild owned Lithium/Cobalt mining companies?
>>
>>2827705
lol I haven't done much market research yet.
>>
Automation is still a lot further behind then most people think. I work in a car factory for a big Japanese company and most of our robots were built in the eighties. Even the "new" ones are old-school designs and not cutting edge at all. There is nothing advanced about most of the robots used in the industrial sector. They still need humans to do most the essential work. These boots can barely weld a straight MIG weld for a whole day without being retaught once or twice.

Better technology is available but right now it's so expensive that nobody is willing to invest the capital when they can get better short term profits by just paying humans the bare minimum living wage.
>>
>>2827453
all the defense contractors that will sell governments things to use to quash revolutions from all the poor unemployed people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.