[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAVES >founder is alpha >foudner is mentally healthy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: wavesmasterrace.jpg (195KB, 1441x856px) Image search: [Google]
wavesmasterrace.jpg
195KB, 1441x856px
WAVES
>founder is alpha
>foudner is mentally healthy and keeps hot chicks around himself
>founder has a physics degree
>decentralized exchange
>normie ready wallet (soon to be even better)
>secure and no scammy hard forks
>PoS for retiring

ETHEREUM
>founder autistic, beta and anorexic
>founder virgin
>founder dropout
>premined scam
>hard forked
>pow
>getting hacked all the time

lmfao ETH bagholders won't ever see Lambos
>>
File: dahongfei_baby.jpg (287KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dahongfei_baby.jpg
287KB, 800x600px
Don't forget super stud Da Hongfei.

Let's ditch this ethereum popsicle stand.
>>
>>2826064
You don't invest in Alphas, they are machevellian and fuck you over. You invest in humble, timid autists
>>
that's a top tier slav cutie he's next to

post more pics of her OP
>>
File: 130299062614.jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
130299062614.jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>2826064
Nice, bot 100k
>>
>>2826085
you employ humble timid autists. never invest in them.

your own post admits that alphas win.
>>
>>2826085
>You invest in humble, timid autists
>>
>>2826064
Great logic there OP...wow..so much wow.
>>
>>2826085
correction: they fuck other people over, earning you money.
>>
>>2826111
lol no, look at that GameCredits creator scammer

Typical slav Alpha Chad. What did he do? Fuck everyone over with his scam vaporware project that is what he did
>>
>>2826064
Can anyone explain this? https://nodes.wavesnodes.com/matcher/orderbook/A8NnpikFDyTpWXhsvwRij76BcbcQ3mRmEPTDusNEDJd9/WAVES
>>
>>2826064
there is nothing wrong with being a dropout if you become a millio-billionaire, being virgin, beta or anorexic doesn't make a product good or bad, bitcoin is about to hardfork too, is bitcoin a scam too ? we are all autistic on this fucking site
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-162556.jpg (353KB, 992x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-162556.jpg
353KB, 992x1093px
You invest In good bro Doug. Lead dev. On Verium / Vericoin. Smart as shit, humble, likes women, doesn't own jap cartoon bullshit, drinks beer. Doug. Would you let your woman stay with him? Sure..Doug probably goes and gets her drunk ass a morning coffee. Call Doug pickup your hot sister? Damn right, only boob grazes her when he hands her his favy fucking mem.foam pillow. Good guy Doug. Bad ass project.
>>
>>2826150
GameCredits was a shitty LTC fork like any other scamcoin. Not even comparable.
>>2826152
>>2826158
ETH bag holders @ damage control mode
>>
>>2826167
I meant the prices returned by the API, they make no fucking sense. How does anyone develop anything on top of Waves?
>>
>>2826167
Look at Humaniq. Look at Stratis.

All run by businessmen alpha Chad / Tyrone types that care only about money.

True autists like FluffyPony, Vitalik, Satoshi and Notch create wonderful products.
>>
>>2826190
CoinMarketCap seems to get it right, Not my problem if you can't code.
>>2826196
Fluffly has a wife and is not autistic. You know nothing about Satoshi. Bitcoin was not coded by a single person but nevermind. Also you know nothing about Satoshi. You obviously don't want to have a Lambo. Fine by me.
>>
>>2826150
>slav

there's your problem

BUY WAVES!!!!
>>
>>2826064
WAVES STOLE MY NGRS. FUCK WAVES. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SJW PUSSY CUNTS.
>>
>>2826064
>Cropping out the fact that he's getting cucked by the guy on her right.
>>
>>2826296
This, another reason to avoid it. They removed nigger coin
>>
File: NGR.png (322KB, 789x565px) Image search: [Google]
NGR.png
322KB, 789x565px
>>2826064
>waves
>decentralized
lel
>>
>>2826064
>WAVES
>>founder is alpha
B-but... CAN HE CODE?
>>
>>2826476
of course he can and he's smart enough to utilize functional programming
>>
>>2826219
Dividing prices returned by the Waves API by 10^8 (where the price asset is Waves) doesn't always return the price in Waves and there is no one willing or able to tell me why.
>>
>>2826064
Based alpha male Sasha
>>
>>2826064
>Waves
The faggot takes your money to buy fancy wives and hookers
>Ethereum
The faggot takes your money to buy mETH to code in the night.

Yeah I'll take Vitalik. A guy with 110M net-worth can just say fuck it and quit, but he keeps coding.
>>
>>2826064
>mentally healthy and keeps hot chicks around himself
That doesn't sound like a mentally healthy man. That sounds like a moneypit/coke addiction waiting to kill him.
>>
>>2826102
The irony here, maaan.
>>
Waves is love, Wave is life.
>>
>>2828534
The hot girl is a member of the Waves team. This photo is from the team photo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.