[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bitcoin getting destroyed by chinese miners >ether getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage(14).jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(14).jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>bitcoin getting destroyed by chinese miners
>ether getting destroyed by hacks
IOTA is the future of scalable, decentralized crypto.
>>
>>2825810
IOTA is centralized and manipulated. Fuck off bagholder
>>
>>2825810
If you like double-spending, sure
>>
stop trying to sell it as the bitcoin killer. you're a retard. you would do better to say it's gonna be valuable alongside bitcoin as some kind of "internet of things" token for washing machines to trade with each other or whatever.
>>
>>2825829
>>2825835
Cite sources, byteball samefag. It's more decentralized than even bitcoin because it doesn't rely on miners. Every node is a verifying node.
>>
>>2825853
Except BTC really is dying. The chinaman miners are never going to allow the lightning newtwork to operate because it would jeopardize their fees.
>>
Just invest in ANS
>>
>>2825810
don't get tangled up with this shitcoin anons
>>
don't touch this overpumped shit
>>
>>2825909
Why, so we can buy your DGB bags? IOTA is basically crypto's last chance for replacing fiat now that BTC can never get instant transactions.
>>
File: 1496963509846.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496963509846.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>2825829
>>2825835
>>2825909
>>2825947
Obvious samefag posting from mutliple devices. Reminder that last thread people openly admitted to trying to crash the price so that they could buy more.
>>
>>2826045
lmao. sure, iota fag. sure.
>>
i like the idea of tangle, the more use it gets, the faster the chain also becomes because of the way its built

it also has an alliance like eth does, with cisco and foxxcon in it

currently got 10k iota

should i buy more?
>>
>>2826053
Looks at the posting style. The first two both leave off the trailing period, and the second two don't use any capitalization. Both were posted in rapid succession.
>>
>>2825829
>>2825835
>>2825853
>>2825909
>>2825947
>>2826053

Holy fucking shit. This FUD.... I'm stocking up on IOTA lads. Already got 1k soon to be more.
This is probably gonna be the next ETH level gains.
>>
>>2825810
I also see IOTA is going to be huge
just wait 10 years for IOT to settle in daily lifes
>>
>>2826129
IOTA seems to able to solve every scaling issue with the current blockchain model, the more users , the faster it gets because of the way the PoW is implemented

and there's no fees at all, because everytime you send something, you perform a little bit of pow, like 2-3 transactions
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.