[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think selling this product (with installation costs a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1428123527990.jpg (202KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1428123527990.jpg
202KB, 768x1024px
Do you think selling this product (with installation costs and continued technical support) to non-techies is a viable business?

I have enough to invest in one of these, trial it out for myself - and then see if I can convince others to purchase one from me (and then charge them for installation, repairs, etc..) when required. What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/8r0CiLBM1o8

>pic unrelated
>>
>>2824512
>Overpriced piece of shit that only make watering perhaps a little less time consuming,
what a joke
>>
>>2824577
That's not the point anon.
The point is many people (in the middle class, target market) don't have the time to weed, water or even think about planting. Also, a lot of them don't know enough plants to bother in the first place.

Organic food and healthy stuff is shilled a lot here. I am almost certain there is a lucrative niche market for this. I think you overestimate the ability or time of the working middle class and the desire for healthy living.
>>
>>2824629
>planting
This literally takes 1 hour, on the scale that this crap is being marketed, making the actual raised bed would actually be the major bulk of the work required to start something like this.
>weeds
Weeds are a non issue in raised beds, the time needed is unimportant, few hours a month.
>water
Literally the only thing that this could be useful for on a much larger scale than advertised of course.
Sorry, this is the wrong place to shill useless 3rd printed crap
>>
>>2824512
abuse?
>>
>>2825515
what do you mean?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.