[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people bother with the stock market, when crypto is much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why do people bother with the stock market, when crypto is much better?

I hate everything about the stock market -- the culture, the attitude, the people that tend to be snobbish about it. pic related

Yet, people talk about crypto as if "when it inevitably crashes, we go back to stocks" when in reality, stocks are more fictitious than crypto

Crypto > Stock market
>>
>>2824185
I'm planning to get into stocks, start specializing on one particular industry, analyze the news and invest in growing stocks.

Is this feasible?

I'm in crypto already, btw
>>
>>2824185
its not all that bad when you have more than 25k to day trade with god damn imbecile maggot. You don't even know what you are talking about fucking nigger fucking a chicken fucker.
Don't you think there is more to the stock market and crypto stupid shit, crypto is quite small to the stock market, with options, futures, and indexes and niggers.

Nvidia and bitcoin rose with each other, instead of you jumping along the ride you sat back and stayed strictly in crypto stupid faggot, you didn't think maybe i should invest 100k in nvidia, before it goes up 300% in less than 6 months
faggot5.
>>
>>2824229
someone sounds upset, did you sell at the bottom and buy again at the top?
>>
>>2824185
One reason:

Regulations, and the possibility of future regulations.
>>
>>2824229
>monkey noises

Most retarded shit I read in weeks. Can't believe you typed that out
>>
>>2824205
I don't understand why the fuck you think you need to ask /biz/ when you already have a strategy.. You have access to charts, yes? Why don't you just watch the charts pertaining to your strategy, do your research as you said, and position when you feel you understand the trends comfortably. How could this not be feasible? You don't even need to drop money on it.. Literally just pick a buy price and see what happens.
>>
File: pepe tired of your shit.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe tired of your shit.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>the units of ownership of real, dynamic, competing companies is more fictitious than literal monopoly money
KYS faggot
>>
>>2824185
because crypto full of scams.

also companies being on the stock market have to follow certain rules and regulations, and report things to investors. also the stock market has many books from many successful investors. dont be a contrarian.
>>
Daytrading to make money?

Dumped £5000 into sp500 in 2010 and made ok profit.

Read business news and wait for fuck ups.

>night of brexit
Bet that stocks will fall upon opening
when they fall bet half your profits they will rise. They did, I made 2k within an hour.

Same with BA airwaves IT fuck up, place bet stocks will fall, then profit.
>>
>>2824185
Because stock markets allow you to buy shares of actual companies, while crypto just has you buying shitcoins for the most part that won't even be around in a couple years.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.