[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will always be poor because most of your income goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: flowermound.jpg (68KB, 550x351px) Image search: [Google]
flowermound.jpg
68KB, 550x351px
>you will always be poor because most of your income goes to rent preventing you from ever saving up enough to buy a house
How do you get out of this trap?
>>
>>2824146
live with parents
>>
>>2824146
Buying ETH.
>>
>>2824146
dad buys you a house
>>
>>2824153
>>
File: 1500412999086.jpg (46KB, 450x450px)
1500412999086.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
>>2824146
>rich parents gave me one of their apartment in NYC to live in/rent out to hipsters

feels alright man
>>
>>2824204
Why are you even on this board if you're already rich?
>>
Deal with the New get a mortgage.
>>
>>2824210
so i can shill my coinz to my internet friends
>>
>Paying rent to a landlord
>Paying interest to a bank without reducing the principal.

There often isn't much difference in the amounts except one can have a massive opportunity cost.
Why take out a mortgage if you think real estate is in a bubble (it is in many cities around the world) that will eventually burst?
>>
>>2824146
>buying real estate
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>2824297
this and not playing for rental income one day

you would be surprised how many rich people have their third or 4th income stream from just a nice flat or small house that they keep somewhere to rent and/or will use in case of emergency
>>
>>2824228
I would appreciate if you could help me to start investing. I just want to make it, and live THE life.
BTC: 14rNh6X7wNY1AskGqDc42XCTdngQrn1pbo
>>
Pool your money with friends or family
>>
>>2824146
How do you deal with this? You already know how but you don't want to admit it.

You need to make more money, plain and simple. That involves work, and planning, which is probably why you shrug it off. Just start your own business, copy exactly what everyone else is doing. Start a painting business, or roofing, landscaping, solar installation, sell shit door to door, start an MLM, buy products in bulk and sell them on your website or Amazon. Teach people what you know and have them pay you for it. There's millions of things you can do, how can you say you are stuck?
>>
>>2825188
>you have to own your own business to be able to afford a house
That's not a real solution.
>>
>>2825188
>Just start your own business, copy exactly what everyone else is doing
Everyone else isn't rich either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.