[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best method to buy BTC in the UK? Every exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What's the best method to buy BTC in the UK?

Every exchange i've checked out seems to use euro bank accounts so I need to shelve out more to transfer fiat in, and instant stuff like coinbase has a 4% fee...
>>
no UK bank works with the UK exchanges - they all use some Polish bank (Fidor?)

You can use Coinfloor if that's ok with you. Usually works better if you transfer a lot of money, otherwise the fee % will end up being like 10% or something
>>
>>2823451
SEPA transfer to kraken and use their XBT/GBP exchange.

But do not buy now, dummie, shit is about to crash really hard.
>>
>>2823451
Just use coinbase with a 3D Secure card
Super normie friendly.

Buy on this sunday we always crash before the weekend
>>
Coinfloor has the most volume for gbp, use that
>>
>>2823513
Takes too long to get verified.

They've only just upgraded my account after literally 2 months lol.

For the OP I'm in the U.K and bought in through Coinfloor.

Have finally got verified on the other exchanges now and have a Fidor (German) bank account set up ready for future use.
>>
>>2823451
I've bought with bittylicious before. Not an exchange, just send some money to this bank account and we'll send you btc. Might get you under suspicion of money laundering if you do it to often, it looked like they were trying to stay under the radar. Never had any problems though.
>>
>>2823524
How do you withdraw from your BTC/ETH/LTC wallet into your bank account?
>>
>>2823487
>>2823593
>>2823513
Well I've got a verified kraken & a coinbase account, but I was wondering if there was a better way of funding the account plus I like to deal with GBP wherever possible (tax shit). I propped things up a bit with coinbase's 3d secure thing but I cant keep eating the 4% fee.

ATM it looks like I've got a choice between coinfloor's polish bank, coinbases' estonian bank, and krakens' japanese bank.

For the record I never directly purchase coins unless it's instant.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.