[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor is a few hours away from mooning, right after the price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CULTURALAPPROPRIATE.jpg (47KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
CULTURALAPPROPRIATE.jpg
47KB, 500x363px
There's less than 1k ETH in the price floor contract. Let me tell you what has been happening since the ICO:

Big funds have been buying up all the BNT on the exchanges and selling it back and forth to themselves to depress the price to exploit arbitrage opportunities from the price floor contract. When the PFC runs out of dough, Bancor itself will own 51M of the total supply of 79M BNT, and they will not be in a rush to sell.

What this means is that less than a third of the total supply of BNT will be available for trade on exchanges. And that the people who were manipulating the exchange price no longer have any incentive to do so. Therefore the price of BNT will moon. Supermoon after the Bancor team releases news of some hot new partnerships and a usable beta here in about 10 days.

When the price floor contract expires, you WILL NOT have an opportunity to buy the dip. People are selling their BNT thinking that after the PFC expires the price will collapse further and they can just buy back in to increase their positions. This will not happen to any significant degree. You may be able to buy some BNT at 0.0098 before it moons to 0.02, but that's a bout it.

Bancor is going to be the "YouTube of currencies" and you should test out their demo to get a feel for how incredibly transformative this will be to societies around the world https://app.demo.bancor.network/

Anyone can create a currency with continuous liquidity for any purpose. Anyone can tokenize and exchange any asset whatsoever. Bancor is the biggest investment of the century, and you only have a few more hours to buy in at the ICO price of 0.01 before it moons and never looks back.

I just made an early withdrawal from my mining pool to buy a few dozen more BNT at 0.099.
>>
Fucking finally someone with a brain.
>>
This post made me sell my Lomocoin at a loss to buy into BNT. Never considered it until your post op good job man I mean it
>>
>>2822804
>sell my Lomocoin at a loss
inevitable
>>
The first Bancor ico is right around the corner as well, I feel like the timing for this price floor to fall through is too (((coincidental)))
>>
>>2822735
Uhhhh no, that's not how it works you fucking dumbass.

The price floor protects it from going LOWER than ETH. Once that is gone there is nothing to prevent it from going LOWER than ETH, which should be obvious even to a dunce like yourself.
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>2822830
Yea, except it's a scam

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/
>>
>>2822830
Yep, you need to ask yourself how and who astroturfed the right places to FUD the right people into selling 90K ETH worth of BNT in less than 96 hours. Like 9 million BNT sold to price floor contract in a few days.

People are ignorant and do not understand Bancor at all, that's how revolutionary it is, people can't think outside their paradigm and make dumb calls. Like people were selling BNT on exchanges just now for 0.008 ETH when they could still have sold it to the normal BNT price contract for 0.0098 and no fees except gas. Now we got a big stacks of buys coming in until exchange price > buy contract price.
>>
>>2823461
Fucking idiots selling at a loss lmao. Watch the order book and poorfags are trying to panic sell their 50 bancs while big players have orders in for 3k+ BNT. It's so fucking obvious how whales are trying to stock as much of the supply as possible to control it.
>>
>>2822881
The only reason the price floor got ate at all was because it was so easy to manipulate and arbitrage it. The only sellside pressure was from arbs and dumb money panic sellers. But now pretty much all BNT is held by a few smart money holders. Price of BNT doesn't need anymore protection, since these holders will have no rush to sell.

There's 79 million BNT total. Bancor itself now owns 51 million BNT. Other large holders own some 20 million BNT from my estimate. That means the supply of BNT available for legitimate day to day traders is 8 million. If no one wants to sell BNT, then the price of BNT no longer needs 'protection from the price floor'.

What stops BNT from going lower than ETH is the fact that now all the BNT is owned by people who don't want to sell. If no one is selling BNT then the price goes up, it doesn't go down.
>>
Inb4 /pol/ and anti zionist or general jewish statements, slurs and general downtalking
>>
>>2823509
in after kike
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.