[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this little shit was on news in my country,the news said that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 287x176px)
images.jpg
9KB, 287x176px
this little shit was on news in my country,the news said that bitcoin is a possible fraud a ponzi scheme and told us not to buy it...what do u think?
>>
>>2822273
Normies don't understand. They will be jealous once we buy our lambos for 0.5 BTC.
>>
File: 1385844596694.png (161KB, 635x349px)
1385844596694.png
161KB, 635x349px
>>2822273
Sounds like you have a Jew infestation and a Nip invented Bitcoin. Coincidence?
>>
>>2822273
How the fuck could bitcoin ever be considered a ponzi scheme?
>>
>>2822317
yeah because at first my father told me so "that bitcoin stuff sounds like a ponzi scheme" however i invested on bitcoin like 5k and my family knows that.so when the news said that i was with my family now they are telling me to pull that money out bc i am going to lose them.news made me look like a loser.
>>
>>2822346
Why does anyone even know you have bitcoins? Your money is noones fucking business. When you buy your lambo, you tell them you just been saving and again your money is not their fucking business. Second, fuck their opinions, do what you think its best as its your future, not theirs. If Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme then gold, silver, real estate, fiat, all ponzi schemes.
>>
>>2822327
i dont know i think they are saying so because here the fear of the ponzi schemes is really high...bc in 1997 from ponzi schemes my country got on civil war,also in 2015 there was another ponzi scheme wich made alot of people lose their money so yeah i think the media is just brainwashing normies
>>
>>2822373
because i told them..i didnt tell them bc i had to, i was having a convo and told them.not bc they would tell me what to do with my money
>>
>>2822399
No one tells you what to do with your money. Its your money. Once your commitments are taken care of, 3rd party involvements cease.
>>
>>2822273
No coiners gotta cope somehow. Although I have to agree exchanges and hackers make Bitcoin extremely risky if you don't know what you are doing.
>>
>>2822399

I suggest you never tell anyone about your investments in crypto. Parents dont know, gf doesnt know, coworkers dont know.
>>
>>2822471
Exactly. Theres not a single person in the world that should know anything about your money but your wife. And your wife should never, ever know about your crypto. Should your wife find out about your crypto, thats when you launder it in monero then bury the flash card until you can get rid of her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.