[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am starting a small importing and distribution company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1464353967975.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>I am starting a small importing and distribution company
>Come to /biz/ to discuss with other entrepreneurs or business owners
>It's literally 99% threads about gambling with invisible coins

What the hell is with this shit? This is not business related at all. This is just gambling.
>>
sorry we dont have time for you real life bull shit
>>
>>2820727
We need a containment board for cryptofags.
>>
>>2820727
>thinking massive a mass transfer of wealth due to new value transfer technology isn't /biz/ related
speculation is not gambling. why does it matter what other threads are about? plenty of good threads about non-crypto topics lately.
>>
>>2820740
Agreed. The these coin miners and speculators need their own board because this is pretty horrible.
>>
>>2820727
What's your starting capital?
>>
>>2820727
March and June ruined this board
It used to have decent discussion until the ETH boom started and NEETs came here and realised currency speculation let them try to make money gambling their NEETBUX without having to leave their room or talk to anyone
>>
>>2820740
/aaaa/
>>
>>2820749
> plenty of good threads about non-crypto topics lately.

No there isn't mate. I have gone through the catalogue and at best the only alright one was about why billionaires are psychopaths and that was only 6/10 at best.

>Speculation

1.the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

There is no evidence to be gathered in order speculate the value of these coins going up or down besides trying to push a new fake coin in order to drive a price up or down.
>>
>>2820751
$250,000 AUD but I can get more if I need.

Already in the process of fitting out my warehouse in Sydney I have leased for 3 years and preparing my sales information I will need.

I have tried starting threads here about discussing topics such as logistics and payment schemes for salesmen in the past and it's useless. You get 3 or 4 replies before it's bumped by 10-20 coin threads.
>>
>>2820727
So you're gonna be reselling shit from aliexpress? Good fucking business plan right there buddy.
>>
>>2820806
Is that sarcasm?
>>
>>2820806
>So you're gonna be reselling shit from aliexpress? Good fucking business plan right there buddy.

Nice bitter shitpost.

My family own manufacturing factories in China for a number of products and also own large percentages of more more their trade companies with their business partners.

I will be importing these at manufacturing cost prices.
>>
>>2820806
It is actually. The GST threshold is being abolished which will help local sellers a shitload.
>>
>>2820829
Hold up there XiaoMing, so you came here to brag about your daddy's money?
>>
And half of the non-crypto threads are people whining about crypto with a Simpsons screenshot/business man stock photo in the OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.