[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW when you realize that the entire crypto market is just being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: stillaponzi.gif (434KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
stillaponzi.gif
434KB, 200x198px
TFW when you realize that the entire crypto market is just being moved up and down by whales that have teamed up. They are getting shit rich while everyone else is just making a little or losing a little, here and there.

It kinda is a ponzi.
>>
>>2818485
T. someone who doesnt know what a ponzi is
>>
>op thinks something seems unfair
>op immediately declares something a ponzi bc he heard someone call it that once
>op doesnt know what a ponzi is.
>>
This happens in all markets.
>>
File: 1498337017956.png (211KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
1498337017956.png
211KB, 400x464px
>tfw you realize the stock market is a ponzi
>>
File: 1498864914188.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498864914188.png
6KB, 333x293px
>>2818485

You think the people at the top of the Fed and big banks aren't doing the same with with fiat? lol
>>
>>2818514

An "investment" where their really is no gain, just new investors giving their money to previous investors.

Uh, am I missing something?

I'm not saying crypto is a complete Ponzi, the currency itself has utility and value, but the way the whales are currently manipulating it, it is functioning like a ponzi

>>2818532
I've already doubled my money on crypto. Just wish I knew what the whales were gonna do ahead of time so I could ride the waves for more profit.
>>
>>2818558

Agreed, but the stock market is more heavily regulated making the manipulation to a much much lesser degree.

Crypto is getting played like a fucking banjo right now, just look at the last 3 weeks.
>>
this is why you A) research coins that you think will go up in value B) buy those coins when they dip C) hold those coins until they moon enough for you to want to sell. this way, you can't lose.

but of course, some faggot here will call you a cuck for having this very safe and reasonable investment strategy.

and of course BTC is king and will forever be king, and you should be accumulating those and only those, not fiat.
>>
>>2818614

> buy those coins when they dip

tell that to the people that bought ETH when it went from 400 to 350

ot to the people that bought BTC when it went from 3000 to 2800

"buy the dip" is about as simple as, well just bet on the team that will win the game. Easy right?
>>
>>2818605
This is actually the contrary.

Market regulations make manipulation unavailable to you. Meanwhile, rich investors get tons of more lucrative opportunities you're legally unallowed to participate in.

If governments were interested in "protecting the people", they'd regulate the sale of sugary drinks and treats way before thinking of locking down the stock market.
>>
>>2818635
ETH rose to 400 really fast, same for BTC to 3000.

"Buying the dip" implies you take at least a casual look at previous days to see recent growth rate. If you can't tell where the normal price should be, then you wait for it to bottom out and climb again. Said wait should be days, not hours.
>>
>>2818635

Or you could have bought ETH at ICO, held and made 700x your money. but why hodl when you can bitch about weekly ups and downs.
>>
File: sly fox.jpg (218KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sly fox.jpg
218KB, 1440x1440px
>>2818485
As a little guy, you should not worry about whales at all. Just take your gains. Trade history is public, by the way. Volume, buy and sell orders, you have access to EVERYTHING. Just imagine the possibilities if you apply a little bit of brain.

There's no doubt that altcoins have ponzi-like properties, so what now? People enter this game voluntarily. Many like gambling. Unless, of course, someone promised them they'd get rich in a totally guaranteed way by simply buying altcoins. I'd never do that, it's bad. But otherwise, it's just an anarcho-capitalist circlejerk, you can either enjoy the ride, or be a passive witness of all those crazy gains and awful losses.
>>
>>2818485
be the barnacle riding the whale and enjoying the ride, my friend
>>
>>2818485
Whales don't know shit

You worry about some fake Chinese whales you are a rube of the highest order
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.