[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz/tards, you crypto sick fucks, anyone here is a man of culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Biz/tards, you crypto sick fucks, anyone here is a man of culture that actually does or is learning strategies to archieve freedom/personal sovereignty, without the hardcore obsesive autism about coins.

>Second passport
>Offshore banking
>Alternative investments outside of public markets
>Legal tax reduction
>Safety from financial risks
>>
>>2813002
>second passport
For what purpose?
>>
yes I will soon to go to malta and find a girl to marry. We can trade citizenships: US citizenship for malta citizenship. It takes 5 years of living together then I can become a citizen of malta and cancel my US citizenship so the kikes stop taxing me to death on foreign income.

I hate the fact that if you want to STOP BEING A CITIZEN OF THE US YOU GET TAXED. Like being born into a gang.

It would be great to gather some resources to learn more about the OP topics if anyone knows where to look.
>>
>>2813002
If it wasn't autism about coins it'd be autism about something else, you're on a siamese finger puppet imageboard dingus. A lot of people are going to look down on crusty old conventional ways of doing things.
>>
File: 1500061344307.jpg (27KB, 354x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500061344307.jpg
27KB, 354x275px
>>2813005
You're not a slave of only one state and you can move away and pay taxes from your bussiness in other country

It's like a secure for bad things happening worldwide.

>>2813045
b-but it's actually a gang, they are

I'm following some, but most the content is behind paywalls, which is a shame, there's little to none competition out there sharing that knowledge so they're fucking milking it

Sovereignman is great, I love it (Simon Black insightful articles are usually making the no shitposting part of ZeroHedge).
Just found Nomad Capitalist also handles some of the same issues, but he's more normie.

>>2813069
the thing is, it's not conventional at all, it's only that multimillionaries are the ones that have been doing it since decades but now even poorfags can take the same opportunities
>>
>>2813002
If I ever make millions on my cryptos I'll buy a second passport for sure. Nowhere I want to live for long enough to get one otherwise

Would also like to buy gf passport as she has a shit one
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.