[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See you at 1500, tomorrow. the delusion is strong. we have "returned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: tulip.png (130KB, 1545x805px) Image search: [Google]
tulip.png
130KB, 1545x805px
See you at 1500, tomorrow.

the delusion is strong. we have "returned to the norm"
>>
>>2812825
sure, kid.
>>
>>2812825
Dont forget to sell low and buy high
>>
File: hashrate vs price.jpg (402KB, 1638x724px) Image search: [Google]
hashrate vs price.jpg
402KB, 1638x724px
>>2812828
Network hashrate vs Price

AKA

Costs to produce a coin vs price of a coin

AKA

Actual physical value
>>
>i base my investments based on a 10second drawing in MS paint

Think for yourself, moron
The fear phase is over, BIP91 is winning
>>
Nice, just sold 100k
>>
>>2812825
how much did you short?
>>
File: xd.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
copers are in full force today
>>
File: ynks.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ynks.webm
3MB, 960x540px
ABANDON SHIP
>>
>>2812844

sold the top bitch, new this was a bubble when it hit 3k
>>
>>2812825
We just broke the downward trend and are right on track with the longer term upward trend. See you at $2500 tomorrow
>>
>>2812860
sure you did
>>
>>2812865

k :/
>>
You realize that by telling these retards how obvious the chart looks you are just limiting the amount of people that will buy our bags for thousands of dollars. Retards literally don't understand that big one was $1,000 two months ago and has already started the bear Trend but peoples emotions are so strong they literally trade with them. If you are buying right now you are basically just a woman trading with emotions the chart clearly shows that we've already peaked had a head and shoulders and failed to make new highs everything after that is a downtrend so right now we are just doing a little correction up where it's because we went down to Quick the next leg down is going to be intense. And if you think I'm chill or shorting it you better believe I'm shorting it this is the most retarded Lee easy move I have ever entered in my life I'm in so much profit already just shorting from 2500 and it's about to go tenfold. You idiots are completely fucking stupid if you think it's going anywhere but down. It may go up another 50 hundred bucks hell might even hit 2400 but it's never getting to 3K until it goes to 1K it always needs to test the previous hi. Bitcoin always goes back and test its previous high before going to make new highs after failing like it just did. Go fuck off don't even fucking reply to me I don't give a shit I'm literally telling you what's going to happen zoom out on the fucking chart you retards we went up way too quick and we're going to pay for it.
>>
>>2812907
Yeah that probably looked like gibberish talking on my phone right now for the transcription I'm driving in my fucking Ferrari right now because I actually make obvious decisions with my Trading
>>
>>2812910
Why are you larping on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>2812907
>>2812910
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1499983698918.jpg (48KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499983698918.jpg
48KB, 640x636px
>>2812907
Ta is a meme
>>
File: 1495901577563.jpg (156KB, 901x901px) Image search: [Google]
1495901577563.jpg
156KB, 901x901px
>>2812926
Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?
>>
File: 1497963465633.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1497963465633.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>2812907
>>2812910
>I'm driving my Ferrari right now
>I'm shorting BTC right now
>BTC is gonna crash

Top fucking pleb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.