[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism thread, write autistic things you've done >first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Autism thread, write autistic things you've done

>first time buying BTC
>just half an hour ago
>got to the EasyPay machine
>don't know fuck all how to use it
>just stare at it for like 10 min without touching it trying to figure out what to do
>everyone in the bank is looking at me, probably think I'm going to pull out a gun at any second to rob it
>trying to act innocent only makes me look even more guilty
>fucking security guards come inside, stand on the counter next to me, keep staring at me with the side of their eyes
>I feel a single spaghetti piece fall through my torn pocket and slowly slide down my leg, leaving a warm tomato sauce trail behind
>start sweating
>I have literally done nothing wrong yet btw, just standing there
>fuck it
>leave the machine and walk around the bank trying to find an official to help me out
>the filthy nocoiner doesn't know shit about Bitcoin, takes half an hour to explain to him what I want to do
>he shows me how to properly use the machine, but of course doesn't give me any more information simply because he doesn't know about BTC transactions
>the machine asks me for the address
>type it all good
>asks for my phone
>type it
>then asks if I need to type anything else for my order
>I have to write the order ID, but I don't know it yet, think the phone number is enough
>send the money, finish the order
>fastforward come home now
>order still up, haven't received money yet
>send message to the support stuff, if everything is ok
>learn that I need to type in the order ID to confirm the order
>mfw I lost all my money and there is no way I'm taking it back
>mfw I sent all the cash to the required account for free
>mfw I failed to buy at the dip again and it was probably my last chance before the prices skyrocket for another 2-3 months or so
>mfw this is why I'm poor
>>
I'm sorry, op. That really stinks.
>>
Why didnt you search online how it works and then go there? I mean cmon you know /biz/. Nice larp faggot
>>
>>2812232
Yeah always do a test amount first when learning Bitcoin

Sorry for your loss
>>
dam i fell bad for you op! what is your btc wallet ill send you 10x what you lost
>>
>>2812417
Don't be a meanie. I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.
>>
>>2812232
its kinda stupid that you need some kind of ID after you actually payed and typed in your wallet.
>>
>>2812232
try to get refund dude....
in the end of the day you gave them money and your wallet address. they fucking must pay you.
>>
>>2812464
You're supposed to make the order online and then go and physically pay the money in cash to your nearest EasyPay ATM. I sent a message to the site's Support team explaining the situation, but I don't have high hopes for a refund. I barely have anything as proof.
>>
damn I remember using darknet with BTC and straight up just buying it off an app called Circle in minutes, with a 3000 limit. They've had to eliminate the service since then though :/
>>
>>2812502
>I barely have anything as proof.
well they must notice additional amount of $ that you send.... in their wallet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.