[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking turds do you see? No drama. It's over, everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: segwitactivated.jpg (90KB, 1199x303px) Image search: [Google]
segwitactivated.jpg
90KB, 1199x303px
You fucking turds do you see?
No drama.
It's over, everything is fixed again and we got now a btc with segwit activated.

FFS this board sucks so fucking much fudding against btc and eth to end being exactly the same.

DO YOU SEE THIS PICTURE? THIS PICTURE REPRESENTS HOW BTC IS GOING 3K AGAIN BEFORE SUMMER ENDS.

ETH FOLLOWS THEN.

ALL THE FUDDERS BTFO, AND THE REST LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS AND NEVER COME AGAIN, IT TURNED TO A SIMPLE TRY-TO-FUD-TO-BUY-CHEAPER.

The hodlers win after all. I'm out, won't come again to /bizfud/ in my whole life.
>>
GO LONG ON BTC
DO IT NOW
DON'T WAIT GO ALL IN
>>
I'll buy the crash in 3 days.
>>
>>2808668
What does it mean? Explain?
>>
File: 1453785143739.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1453785143739.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>2808716
>he thinks we will explain to him how to make money
>>
>>2808668
fugg i just bought ltc last night
>>
File: 1498392824135.jpg (94KB, 776x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498392824135.jpg
94KB, 776x600px
>>2808716
The reasons for the crash, the fear for the segwit.
They are over.
Thats why the markets are recovering, segwit has come to an end and BIP91 (Soft fork) has been winning the battle.

Basically the drama is over. We just have the old btc, the one who was hitting 3k value but now with a major update called segwit with close to no comedowns and with 1,8k value.

The market isn't retarded. The fudders will star tto disappear soon and everybody who is saying about a terrible second crash and "you need to sell now" will just disappear.

And then, the ones who sold will just ask:

Oh hey, but I'm still waiting for the second crash.

But OH, segwit was fixed alredy, not in 1 august but before.

The picture shows a great part of the main mining pools, implementing BIP91 with majority.

The battle is over, not 3 coins fighting betweem themselves.

BTC is now stronger than ever, and costs less than ever. The result is obvious.

>>2808750
It's funny how the fudders still fud even with this picture SHOWING IN FRONT OF THEM, AND BEING CONFIRMABLE ONLINE.

>"The moon is going out tonight"
>"hahaha its not retarded everybody run the moon is not going out tonight"
(((The moon goes out.)))
>"SEE? THE MOON CAME OUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK UP"
>"HAHAHA NO IT ISNT HAHAH YOU JUST WANT US TO LOOK UP"

Retard fudders, even with proves in fron of them will still try to ruin normal people in some random horse board education.
>>
Sooooo that this mean all the drama is over and everything is gonna moon now? are we bull?
>>
LTC had segwit first

BTC is a LTC copycat..

things go full circle
>>
File: 1497599593215.gif (489KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497599593215.gif
489KB, 500x300px
>>2808474

another post about this.

NEVER AGAIN BELIEVE FUDDERS.

LET IT BE A LESSON THAT LAST FOREVER.
>>
>>2808773
Pretty much ya. Segwit will be activated and bitcoin will moon and alts will too. Lmao at the retards who were fudding.

nocoins BTFO
>>
>>2808802
Both are shit desu.
>>
>>2808768
But people are afraid of fork, no?
>>
what will happen to LTC?
>>
>>2808821
THERE IS NO FORK ANYMORE.
MINERS GOT TO AN AGREEMENT.
FFS IT MEANS THERE IS NO FORK.
ITS OVER.
NO FEAR.

>>2808822
Everybody did go to LTC cause BTC and ETH was in a bad state, guess what happens now when btc and eth starts to be in the best state will ever be.
>>
>>2808768
Segwit worries hadn't even hit yet, the reason for the crash is this year's bubble
You don't actually think all that new money was buying shitcoins because they believed in their long term value, do you?
>>
File: 1496759357199.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1496759357199.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>2808840
>You don't actually think all that new money was buying shitcoins because they believed in their long term value, do you?
>>
>>2808768
but why would "market" be marked out in your pic
It doesn't make any sense now.
>>
10k by Hanukkah
>>
>>2808854
that's how you know it's a macro hand crafted by pajeet; a trademark of sorts.
>>
>>2808840
Yea august 1st btc forking is super sikrit and almost no one in the market knows about it and the small amount of people that do know are too retarded to stop for a second to think about it until july 31th.
>>
>>2808768
Bitbeaner you fucktard
>>
File: kys.png (817KB, 1556x885px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
817KB, 1556x885px
>>2808840
>>
>>2808838
But there can still be hard fork, can there be not?
>>
>>2808668
This reads like chink propaganda.
>>
>>2808773
Watch to make sure miners are switching to Segwit2x over the next 3 days or so like promised. But there is every indication it will happen.
>>
why is antpool agreeing to this??? they hate segwit
>>
they have been voting for BU for ever and now they want bip91? is the hack still in bip91 and antpool knows this? there is no reason antpool should be mining bip91
>>
>>2808982
top fucking kek

what kind of fucking y axis scale is that

holy shit you are a faggot
>>
at this rate it will get confirmed tonight we are at 40 percent right now and i dont like it fucking i dont trust this chick that runs antpool
>>
>>2809046
Because they want some sort of viable scaling solution that has enough hashpower behind it to actually implement it.

Segwit is Core/Blockstream's onramp to lightning network and off-chain transactions, sure. But a 2MB hardfork is going to scale transaction volume substantially.

If miners can defy Core, there's also hope that future blocksize hard forks can occur as demand and technical advancements allow it absent Core.

Without this, you can expect Core will continue to do everything in their power to keep on-chain transactions as crippled as possible while advancing Lightning.
>>
>>2809083
>he hasn't heard of a logarithmic scale

>>2808982
Nice chart. You think it's going up or down more short-term?
>>
>>2809098
listen dumbass i know what a logarithmic scale is, its just extremely misleading when representing the growth of btc over time.
i know youre just being a faggot but some people actually see charts like that and take it at face value
the rises and falls in bitcoin from 2012-2016 pale in comparison to what is happening now and your piece of shit chart does a terrible job at visualizing that.
>>
this bip91 will get approved tonight you better fucking buy now last eight blocks are bip91 we are at 40 percent
>>
>>2808998
Yes there can be, guy's a retard.

However, hard forks are useless if no merchants accept that chain.

The problem arises if corporations or people with big pockets purposely dump their coin on the chain they dislike in an attempt to force actual consumers onto the chain that isn't being attacked.

That's why it's a problem. Not because of consensus.
>>
Hope you all bought into LTC ;)
>>
>>2808767
Glad somebody listened.
>>
>>2809272

doesn't this affect LTC negatively?
>>
>>2809329
Not at all! In a few days when btc drops and ltc stands strong you'll either thank me or wished you had listened.
>>
>>2809227
>hard forks are useless if no merchants accept that chain.

Lol but that's a big fucking if. The likelihood you have no merchant or exchange support and overwhelming miner support is overwhelming small. I'd argue miners wouldn't carry out a hardfork in the first place if their proposals were that controversial.
>>
>>2809144
Don't look at percent really as there's always going to be variance. Look at the number of pools who signed on to the NY agreement (signalling the intention) and the ones who have followed through. If there are a number of hold outs get worried.

I don't know if I'd expect every pool to be signalling by tonight. It does take time and effort to change around pool signaling. I'd start to get worried by Friday unless there's a compelling explanation by holdouts.
>>
>>2809363

I bought 20 ltc over the weekend, wont arrive til saturday on coinbase.. so i'm screwed if it goes down.. but i hope it continues to go up
>>
>>2809397
Don't worry about it. Ltc is going to increase in value and when btc begins to drop more investors will buy into ltc.
>>
>>2809313
flush yourself down the toilet, tranny knuckle dragger.
>>
>>2809516
this
>>
>>2809397
fag, coinbase gives you the amount of coins / takes away the amount of money at your time of sending the offer.

It just takes a few days for money to go between your bank account and Coinbase.

Regardless of what happens to the market, your order is technically already recorded
>>
>>2809536
100% all woman. Sorry to dissapoint :).
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (164KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
164KB, 1240x786px
>>2809906
>Woman
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>2809124
no, the rise and fall back then was way more. we only doubled. back then it went from nothing to 1k
>>
File: 1499454422589.jpg (86KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
1499454422589.jpg
86KB, 507x380px
You guys are beta cucks who panic sell and probably buy altcoins
>>
>>2808668
BUY BUY BUY BUY
10K$ NEXT WEEK
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
JIHAN IS A GOOD GUY!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.