[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoffeeCoin Pre-ICO is live on Waves-Dex Get in here lads if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: coffeecoin.jpg (26KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
coffeecoin.jpg
26KB, 852x480px
CoffeeCoin Pre-ICO is live on Waves-Dex

Get in here lads if you want to make sweet, sweet (bitter) gains.

http://coffeecoin.io/earlybird/
>>
>>2806275
>just after coindash got ""hacked"" another ICO pops up
Fuck off
>>
>>2806281
its on waves-dex. can't get "hacked"
>>
how can i shill these keeeeds
>>
how can I pad these kneeeees
>>
I liked the idea. Tell us more about CoffeeCoin.
>>
>>2807017
Bitcointalk announcement thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2013141.0

>CoffeeCoin works as a "single currency" for instant transactions - which removes the issues and loss of value in the global specialty coffee supply chain due to the current use of multiple currencies and exchange fees. It can be traded easily and freely on the Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX). This means for example, a producer in Indonesia can sell his coffee directly to a buyer in America without going through the traditional system requiring banks, loans and middlemen. The producer receives a better price for his coffee, the buyer receives a direct-trade high quality specialty coffee.

>As a digital asset on the waves blockchain, CoffeeCoin is able to carry indestructible, verifiable data. This means it can be used for coffee contracts, pricing quotes, origin details and verification, shipment tracking and more. This can reduce or even eliminate the need for the multiple communications via fax, phone and email that are standard in the industry now.

>Farmers and roasters can use CoffeeCoin to crowdfund sales and purchases of specialty coffee lots - so they don't have to rely as heavily on loans and middlemen to keep their businesses and families afloat. This raises the value of the coffee for farmers, keeps both the farmers and roasters out of debt and increases business for the importers and exporters as they are still needed to help with the shipping logistics and customs paperwork for the coffee from source to roaster.

>Small-batch roasters will now have access to micro-lots of specialty-grade beans more directly from those willing to offer them. This opens up the door to thousands of boutique roasters who previously had limited access to smaller volumes of specialty grade beans. It also offers coffee farmers and cooperatives more opportunities to sell their best beans at a higher premium.
>>
>>2807052
seems like could use something else to do this

called the US dollar or the Euro
>>
>>2807076
the problem is that coffee importers have to go through alot of bullshit taxation hurdles to import premium blends from these small countries, and the roast is shite by the time it makes it to the states.
>>
I liked the idea. If shit coins like cannabis coin or hemp coin can work out then this probably should have more potential yet.
>>
Lel i was the first huy order. Hehe
>>
Who jumped in on it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.