[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DigiB yte Which one of you wr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: dgbthink.png (26KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
dgbthink.png
26KB, 128x128px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DigiByte

Which one of you wrote this? I don't remember DGB having a wiki article before.
>>
>>2803943
>It is the longest public blockchain in existence.

Yeah.. I don't think so.
>>
Nothing about minecraft or the meme contest. Clearly a fud article.
>>
>>2803951
? then you are wrong

it doesn't say "the oldest public blockchain in existence"
it says the longest
you know how digibyte transactions are very fast?
you know how bitcoin transactions are not?
digibyte blocks occur much faster than bitcoin blocks and due to this digibyte is in fact the longest public blockchain in existence.
>>
>>2803993
Hello pajeet/autismo.
>>
>>2804011
i dont understand

are you just being a faggot or do you not actually get that digibyte is on block 4.8 million and bitcoins in the 400 thousands, eth is just around block number 4 million.

is that easy enough for you to understand? i didnt say whether that was a good or bad thing, its just a fucking fact that digibyte is the longest
>>
>>2803993

longest is deceiving. if it means it has the most blocks then that might be true, but it is far from the biggest. that would be Ethereum.
>>
>>2804174
>longest is deceiving
>if it means it has the most blocks then that might be true

longest is not deceiving. it means the longest.
there is no "if" about it, "if" you accept the definition of the word "longest" then digibyte is the longest public blockchain in existence.

why the fuck are you guys arguing over this when its clear as fuck
>>
>>2804203
You're a strange kind of faggot.
>>
>>2804203
They are attempting to trigger your autism because they are bored
>>
File: shitcoin.png (238KB, 314x402px) Image search: [Google]
shitcoin.png
238KB, 314x402px
>>2803943
Every day I resist the urge to buy this shitcoin. Anyone else?
>>
>>2805234
I actually supported DigiByte all the way, but never really bought it. It was pretty funny when it crashed.
>>
I really like the article. It appears to be a little more professional than something an anon could put out. This looks like good news. Wanting their history to be clear and concise.
>>
>>2805234
Dgb was my first shitcoin I actually made over 300% from. Always thought it was just a 4chan pump n dump
>>
File: 1498815602122.jpg (30KB, 361x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498815602122.jpg
30KB, 361x413px
This is the face of a cult member.

Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.
>>
Really makes u think
>>
>>2803943
that was me in preparation of the upcoming dgb pump. get in soon.

-merk
>>
>>2805651
Found the author!
>>
File: legimate delusion.png (90KB, 1079x501px) Image search: [Google]
legimate delusion.png
90KB, 1079x501px
>>
>>2803943
this shit is still alive?

jesus christ only thing that's left of this coin are the retards who bought into the rumor
>>
>>2806413
Wow, you screencaped me :)
I still believe I was not wrong. Well, technically I was. Going below 450 for like 2 hours was caused buy the big dip of bitcoin. Every other coin took a hit there. I would admit defeat of it stated there longer :P
>>
>>2806553
:P
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-101315.png (292KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-101315.png
292KB, 1080x2220px
Who's the fag who edited it?
>>
>>2806930
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.