[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A magical wish-granting dragon suddenly appears before you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489655176395.jpg (446KB, 746x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1489655176395.jpg
446KB, 746x1049px
A magical wish-granting dragon suddenly appears before you.

"Your wish for $500 million dollars and the reputation as a hugely successful person has been granted. However, now you must choose a life partner from these two choices:

"One, your life partner is someone you knew before your amazing wealth was bestowed upon you. They love you for you. But they are mostly average in looks and not terribly learned or educated.

"Two, your partner is someone you meet after your fortune is gained. They will be very attractive and intelligent and learned. But they will also know before you meet about how rich you are. Their motivations will always be unknown to you.

"If you choose no partner at all, no wealth or success will be given to you.

"Now choose."

What's your choice, /biz/?
>>
>>2803792
Obviously the one who loves me for me, what kind of dumb question is that?
>>
Wrong board for this shit
>>
are cartoon waifus possible
>>
>>2803792
I don't deal with hypotheticals.
>>
>>2803792
obvi the first one, get a prenup and cheat on her
>>
>>2803792
just because she knew me before i got rich doesnt mean she wont just be in it for the money. i'd still pick her though, as an anon above said just cheat on her, she wont leave you because she cant get better and she'll probably love you even more afterward
>>
>>2803792
The first one for obvious reasons.
>not learned or educated
Take it from an old fag. The last thing an intelligent ambitious man needs is a woman more ambitious and intelligence than he is. You don't even want a woman that approaches you in these two qualities. Find one anyway and in a few years time just remember Anon told you so.
>>
>>2803805
this
>>
>>2803792
Can't I just keep my gf?
>>
>>2804624
>magical dragon appeared and gave me a fortune
>I am intelligent and ambitious
>>
File: 1500191569899.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500191569899.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>2804624
why not?
won't the genes make for better kids?
>>
>>2803792
lmao all these beta faggots not taking Stacy and pumping her full of your rich alpha cum then dumping her faster than DGB.

Stupid gentile dragon can't even create a decent wish stipulation.
>>
>>2803792
The one who genuine loves me, because I'll just cheat on her and she'll never know.

>>2805288
ambition is not all it takes to live a good life, pleb.
>>
Whichever one fucks. I don't need my partner to validate my existence.
>>
>>2803792
I would choose the one that loves me for who I am since I would not to have to endure betrayal, useless drama, pain and regret in the future.
>>
>>2803792
Obviously the girlfriend I've had for 5 years despite being dirt poor.
>wakes me up with coffee every morning
>is always supportive of whatever I do
>helps me remember important dates
>understands me, my goals, and ambitions
>trusts me
>just loves me for me

Money can't buy this, especially that last part.
>>
Number 2 of course. I dont know a lot of people and everyone I know is shit.
If my partner is educated and intelligent I don't care if she truly loves me or not, I don't need her, so I will not give her any chance to backstab me. As long as we can have interesting conversations I am satisfied.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.