[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I care about credit card debt? It's not like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: credit.jpg (35KB, 858x536px)
credit.jpg
35KB, 858x536px
Why should I care about credit card debt?

It's not like it severely destroyed anyone. It's free money.

Banks let you open a line of credit without background checks all the time.

inb4 wages garnished,
>2017 wagecucking and not starting your own online business
>>
>>2802827
(you)
>>
>>2802827
Wait until all your stuff is seized and sold to cover your debts by a court order.
>>
>>2802827
Yes goy borrow lots of credit at 60% interest
>>
>>2802976
You can just declare bankruptcy. Credit card debt is unsecured debt- unlike a mortgage or car loan that's a lien on property itself, credit card debt doesn't entitle the bank to any of your property. A bank can't seize any of your shit if you do default on payments and declare bankruptcy.

Of course your credit score will go in the shitter for 7 years but if you can handle that, eh, free money.
>>
>>2803624
Sounds good to me
>>
>>2803624
Banks can't seize your shit, but courts can. Then the courts sell it and use the money to go toward paying the bank what you owe them.
>>
>>2803763
That's why you declare bankruptcy. What do you think happens when you declare bankruptcy on unsecured debt?
You pay nothing. Your credit goes in the shitter and no one will lend to you for a long long time.
>>
>>2803775
Ok well go do it then
>>
>>2803775
gl finding a bank willing to give you money after that. You will be blacklisted everywhere.
>>
Credit cards are "Free Debt" not free money. Being "indebted" to something or someone makes you a "slave". Slaves are the knife edge away from poverty.
>>
Don't do it, OP. Many years ago, I maxed my credit card, had no job, couldn't pay it back. Went to collections, R9 delinquent. I've had six years, SIX YEARS, of cash / debit only. Making over $40k (CND) this year, and I can't get a $500 credit card. Not until next July.

You don't know what will change between now and seven years from today. I certainly didn't.
>>
>>2805427
What if we use the credit to go all in on BTC now while it's cheap?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>2805435
>using borrowed promissory notes to speculate on an untested, largely unregulated, highly volatile, and almost useless currency

Better yet, borrow it from your local gang member!
>>
>>2805500
None of that matters if it reaches even $5k
>>
>>2804986
Okay Dave
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.