[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in 5 years Vertcoin and Litecoin will be the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vertcoin-logo_712_331.png (23KB, 712x331px) Image search: [Google]
vertcoin-logo_712_331.png
23KB, 712x331px
>tfw in 5 years Vertcoin and Litecoin will be the only relevant cryptos
>>
File: 1490057175696.jpg (63KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1490057175696.jpg
63KB, 500x670px
>>2801998
>vertcoin
>still alive

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2802018
>asic resistant coin with actual value, low market cap, atomic swaps, and lightning speed transactions
>>
>>2801998
nice, just bought 200k
>>
>>2801998
I'm getting into Vertcoin myself.

Right now it's worth very little, but in terms of the tech and devs, it's miles ahead of other shitcoins. Eventually, as the dust settles and people ask what went wrong with BTC, they will look to Litecoin and Vertcoin for the answers, and I'll be sitting on a big fat retirement.
>>
>>2802100
>thinks "asic resistant" is actually a thing, when even the developers of vertcoin admit they would have to constantly hard fork in order to always be asic resistant, which is absurd.
>>
>>2801998
Vertcoin is set up for failure at the very least due to its ugly name and brand. You probably think this is shallow but the average person cares about this a lot.
>>
>>2802222

because bitcoin is just the pinnacle of great design right?
>>
also yes, vertcoin is a god awful name. they need a huge rebrand like antshares is doing.
>>
>>2802100
check'd
>>
>>2802212
It's more the threat of hard fork.

ASICs are expensive to produce, there is no point making one just for yourself. You need people to buy your ASIC to get the return on your R&D costs.

The fact Vertcoin are against ASICs mean anyone making one knows that it won't get them much money because they will hard fork to make it unusable in the future.
>>
>>2802234
It actually is. BTC's name and logo are essentially perfect.
>>
vertcoin is everything i wish bitcoin was

for that reason alone, i will hold thousands of their coins for no reason
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.