[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUY FUCKEN NUBITS ASAP. They use trade bots to maintain the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wall2.png (89KB, 2529x749px) Image search: [Google]
wall2.png
89KB, 2529x749px
BUY FUCKEN NUBITS ASAP.

They use trade bots to maintain the ratio relative to BTC equal 1 USD.

Look into the price history -

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nubits/#charts

Stable as fuck for 2 years = 1 USD.

If Bitcoin falls they adjust the price to reflect 1 USD. If you have small money --> get in here quickly. Just look at this buywall to maintain 1 USD course.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NBT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
>>
File: usd-price.png (67KB, 1453x911px) Image search: [Google]
usd-price.png
67KB, 1453x911px
Have small money and want to save when Bitcoin goes to 1500 - 1000 USD? BUY FUCKEN NUBITS. THEY WILL GET HIGHER TO REFLECT 1 USD -- > YOU GET MORE BITCOIN when it recovers. FUCKEN GET IN HERE QUICKLY.
>>
This is ponzi
>>
>>2799402
oh so bought ATH too huh?
>>
They are fucking everyone over today by removing the buy and sell walls when BTC moves.
>>
>>2799416
That does not matter.

Their wall movements should not bother you.

Bitcoin is 2000 USD right now -> you buy 150 nubits for 0.1 BTC.

When Bitcoin goes to 800 USD close to 1 august you sell your nubits for 0.25 BTC.

Then when Bitcoin recoveres you are fucken good to go.

THIS IS SO SIMPLE. WHALES STAY OFF

THAT's the opportunity for small fish to save money.
>>
>>2799421
Normally I use them for short term trades with BTC fluctuations. Today I knew it was going to dip but they pulled the nubit supply so no one could buy nubits. Then when it crashed they removed the buy wall so no one could exit and buy cheap btc. For medium to long term its fine.
>>
>>2799407
How cam you call Ponzi something what has been stable for 2 years? This is the most stable crypto and only opportunity for small fish to save their money.

I fucken hope whales stay out of this and won't ruin the price.

Finally a way to save money in BTC prior to august crash.
>>
>>2799421
Why does this make sense
>>
why not just buy tether if its only benefit it staying at 1 dollar
>>
>>2799452
Because of margin you pay. For Nubits -> no margin.
>>
>>2799402
>They use trade bots to maintain the ratio relative to BTC equal 1 USD.
Then why wouldn't I just buy a dollar instead of relying on some Chinese cartel, retard faggot?
>>
>>2799480
No margin - > + pump opportunities.
>>
>>2799480
If someone decides to pump this shit, they will destroy their 12 BTC wall and it will go easy x10 - x50 with only 2 million USD cap right now. FUCKEN GO INTO THIS SHIT
>>
>>2799487
>>2799497
>buy into this, it's really stable
>buy into this there's pump opportunities
fucking retard arguing against himself.

Also, why would you pump a coin with 12 BTC wall instead of an equally shitty coin with no wall?
>>
>>2799532
Trade Volume + Market Cap.

Stable + Pump possibility(low possibility) + low margin.

IF you go to USDT with small money your deposit will get eaten by trade margin.
>>
>>2799551
>Trade Volume + Market Cap.
Trade volume is only high because it's botted retard. Again, If I have 20 BTC to pump, i'm not going to waste 60% of it buying into a fucking wall.
You obviously a smalltime faggot who don't even have 12btc, else you would be executing your master plan already

>Stable + Pump possibility(low possibility)
oxymoron you moron
>low margin
what margin are you even talking about? Most exchanges charge a fixed % or sum regardless of what currency is being transacted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.