[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought the ripple dip for a easy bounce and ICN also what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1499983156723.png (65KB, 828x644px) Image search: [Google]
1499983156723.png
65KB, 828x644px
Just bought the ripple dip for a easy bounce and ICN also what else will bounce quick and easy
>>
>>2798459
Ripple is the #1 crypto I believe in, and I'll be a millionaire in 10 years from it. I bought at around $0.25 and trying to not make the mistake again of buying too high. Just keeps going down. Once I am convinced it hitbrock bottom, I am doubling down
>>
>>2798459
ICN is looking sexy, with all they have planned this year I think it will reach new ATHs.
>>
>>2799267
by the time you are convinced it will be at 0.25 again kek
>>
ICN, Ripple, ANS are the 3 that look most promising to me.
>>
>>2799481
I am thinking it might still go down before August 1. It is after that when it could moon or plummet more. Who knows? I hope you're right
>>
>>2799609
>>2799267
XRP isn't even related to the system that Ripple uses for banks. It just a way for the creators to milk some profit.
>>
You're an idiot if you are buying XRP at this point.

It's going to hit sub 10 cents very soon.
>>
File: 1dxet4.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1dxet4.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>2800083
Yes, they use XRP. What you are thinking of is that they don't use Ripple, even though that is the name everyone uses to refer to it.

Some quotes from their website:

"Built for enterprise use,XRPoffers banks and paymentproviders a reliable, on-demand option to source
liquidity for cross-border payments."

"Using XRP, banks can source liquidity on demand in real timewithout having to pre-fund nostro accounts."

"Payment Providers use XRP to expand reach into new markets, lower foreign exchange costs and provide faster payment settlement."
>>
>>2800119
Very very possible. That said, it is a good long hold
>>
>>2800083
https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

>not related to ripples bank system
>literally a page on their site for banks to buy xrp

ok.
>>
>>2798459
nullPointerException
>>
>ICN
>XRP
>ANS

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>2800240
Nothing that I can think of, but can you explain the hype behind ANS and ICN
>>
>>2799267
Unless you bought 200K worth of ripple it won't make you a millionaire. Sometimes I think that people don't understand what ripple does.
>>
>>2800342
ICN is looking to bridge normies into crypto investing, owning ICN will give you dividends of their profits. It's like owning a stock in their company.

ANS is just China, but China historically supports Chinese products
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.