[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one *who was eagerly in waiting for the correction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: warren buffet.jpg (53KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
warren buffet.jpg
53KB, 850x400px
Am I the only one *who was eagerly in waiting for the correction?

Everyone with common sense awaited it.
Starting with the nameless random guy who told that a multiplication of value will always be followed by a correction. Even the altruistic idiot bizanon, who were in fact even giving useable advises for this case in several threads literally weeks ago.

If you did not sell right now, then consider holding your current investment for at least when you go break even.

So how to stay sane if you did not listen to the professionals:
- dont play around with yout portfolio right now, dipshit
- invest some more money in a week or two if you like not earlier
- dont look at the charts, you cannot change anything about this by looking at it

Stay the fuck patient. Not the "I will wait until tomorrow" patient but the "I dont care about this shit for the next couple of months" patient.
>>
Why sell crypto when this shit hasn't even started?

You are a fool if you think the growth has stopped
>>
>>2797928
>Why sell crypto when this shit hasn't even started?
Because you can get even richer by playing with the weak hands that invaded the board.

>You are a fool if you think the growth has stopped
I never stated otherwise, retard.
>>
>>2798071
>makes a post claiming he has control over his emotions
>gets pissy and calls someone a retard in the very next post
Sad!
>>
"I dont care about this shit for the next couple of months"
-Warren Buffet
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.