[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sell uncapped ponzi scam tokens SO HOL UP HOL UP >loses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: eth3.png (43KB, 800x274px) Image search: [Google]
eth3.png
43KB, 800x274px
>sell uncapped ponzi scam tokens
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>loses DAO to a hacker
SO U BE SAYIN
>generates a 300gb block chain
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>desktop client no longer syncs
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>chain get ddosed
U BE SAYIN
>hard forks
HOL UP HOL UP
>hard forks again
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>hard forks to mitigate DDOS
SO U BE SAYIN
>zero actual use or adoption except hoarding
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>cries about FUD
WE WUZ
>raises another scamcoin IPO
THE FUTURE OF
>fails to take over bitcoin
SOME SMART CONTRACTS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
>crashes 50% and loses over 12 billion in market cap in 2 weeks
>>
>>2796225
9/10. -1 for IPO.
>>
>>2796225
autism ?
>>
File: nice100k-1.png (527KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice100k-1.png
527KB, 500x500px
>>2796225
>>
File: 20170716_100704.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_100704.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>2796225
>>
>>2796225
I think this is by far my favorite copy pasta
>>
I'm sorry, but did BTC already plummet? Oh, that's right. The month isn't over yet. In fact, the soft or hardforks are still months away. Does not raising 10-20% every day in this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the bull run is still on? BTC is giving profits right now and has been the top cryptocurrency for how many years now? It's up against some of the worst shitcoins in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Ethereum buzz. But you know what? They still fucking suck. BTC is one of the single greatest stores of value in the world, it turned a small loan of 10 million satoshis into trillions and would have made more if not for constant FUDing about forking or SegWit. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when BTC hits 10k and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing BTC ahead of gold to store wealth. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-BTC posts because you're a faggot ETH hodler who doesn't Satoshi because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to shit on bitcoin this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: lil nicky.jpg (16KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
lil nicky.jpg
16KB, 240x260px
maybe ethereum just needs a cute new cast member to get the ratings back up?
>>
>>2796225
how much did it cost 1 year ago?
>>
the blockchain is only 90gb, and i run a full node

the rest is true tho
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.