[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>given 50k and half of the ownership of a medium sized trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4779.png (232KB, 350x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4779.png
232KB, 350x303px
>given 50k and half of the ownership of a medium sized trailer park
How to go about acquiring the other half?
Other owner is uneducated, belligerent but also unwilling to work, but nonetheless knows his half has value.
>>
>>2794773
You were given your half, how did the other owner get their half?
>>
>>2794782
Fiancé's grandmother's inheritance.
One half is going to her(which she wants to give to me to manage), other half to her brother.
>>
>>2794797
Additionally, this is what's assumed; no one knows exactly but this is very likely.
Also, the grandmother hasn't died yet.
>>
Get buddy buddy with him, get him drunk. Convince him the trailer park isnt worth that much. Lowball offer to buy him out. Offer him a trailer to live in and cash so he can put a lift kit on his 4x4
>>
>>2794773
Why not make your side of the trailer park really nice and ritzy?

Make it so no one wants to be on the shithole side the other person owns.

It might be easier to buy more land and expand that way.
>>
sell your half to him why the fuck woukd you willingly step foot in a trailer park
>>
>>2794921
Would offering 20k and rent-free in a trailer be sound or what?
>>
Buy him out and offer him a job as an assistant trailer park supervisor.
>>
>>2795214
Thats going in the right direction, start working him over
>>2795226
>Pic related
>>
>>2795253
I know this is Lahey behind these posts. Fuck off Lahey!
>>
>>2794773
>>2794797
Buy him out. If you want to do this well, look into learning about negotiating and deal-making. Do so before investing any money whatsoever into it.

But only do this if you think it's worth owning, and you can improve its value. If it's currently doing pretty well for its size, then consider letting it go to shit for a year or two before buying him out when he's frustrated with the whole thing.

>>2794938
Bahahaha
Wait, were you serious? Cause this could work if you decided to split it up early on. This would be a huge amount of work, and potentially a losing game for you if you split it poorly.

>>2795214
Honestly, if you want advice, you need to provide more information. We don't have access to info about the size, location, fixed assets of the business, nor about what would motivate your bro-in-law. If that offer's about right, but you come in too strong, he might hold out for more money, knowing you want it more than he does.
>>
>>2794938
nice strategy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.