[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say someone had $10 million. How can they influence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Let's say someone had $10 million. How can they influence the political climate of the United States in the most cost-efficient manner? Think George Soros, but at a smaller scale.
>>
>>2792885
donate to the local city council to get a sweet heart deal with a re local developer
>>
File: todd.jpg (3KB, 185x104px) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
3KB, 185x104px
>>2792885
The cost to bribe a fucking senator is less than 10k minimum, which isn't a lot. But it's also drinking at a golf club, just because you have the money doesn't mean you get a seat at the bar. You have to a little class or no one will be cool with serving you.

What kind of influence do you want? It's not hard man but you need to invest in politicians the way you invest in coins. Buying into their campaigns before they get effective while knocking on their door years before their next election cycle with a minor sack of cash isn't going to get you attention from reputable players. Look at zoning council's, city management, cop fraternities ect. You don't bribe a city counsel member in his office, you do it at a BBQ he invited you to.
>>
>>2792885

>Find people you like
>give them each 100k
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.