[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://carboncoin.cc/ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencie s/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cc-logo-green.png (39KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cc-logo-green.png
39KB, 240x240px
http://carboncoin.cc/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/carboncoin/#charts

GET IN LADS

CARBONCOIN is currently only 3 satoshis! This coin has the opportunity to easily be $0.01 in the near future!

Remember people laughing at Bitbean? Redd? This project has the same amount of promise, if not more. This is YOUR CHANCE to get in on the floor of a promising project.

>what is carboncoin?
Carboncoin is open source so anyone can review the code. We've stuck very close to the Bitcoin protocol, primarily because the Bitcoin protocol is very good. We have fixed the parts of it we saw as inhibiting mass adoption, namely the energy consumption and the associations with the naughty internet - and instead we're all about doing good - for everyone and everything. They also use a percentage of the coins profit to plant trees and help the world!

NEWS:

CARBON WILL SOON BE HAVING AN ICO TO INTODUCE A NEW COIN WITH CONTRACT BASED PROTOCOLS. OLD CARBON COINS WILL BE TRANSFERABLE ONTO THE NEW CHAIN. ALSO MASTERNODES.

The new protocol is intended to be administered and governed by groups of voting masternodes and is to include a revolutionary new Proof-of hashing scheme. All this will be confirmed in detail in the forthcoming documents.

A minimum coin holding will be required to operate any masternode, this amount is subject to change but to give an idea this will be at least 5M old coins' worth of new coins in the first year. The proper operation of a masternode shall be a profitable enterprise.

The new protocol brings together all the different initiatives we have put forward to date, only this time with the technology we need to make them happen right on the Carboncoin blockchain (the Carbonchain).

NEW WHITEPAPER COMING SOON!
>>
File: carbonhot.png (371KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
carbonhot.png
371KB, 411x412px
All CARBON needs to get off the ground it some volume. Once it does it is unstoppable.
>>
Cmon boys. This is a perfect pumpable coin. Has a future and only needs a few btc to get off the floor. Just needs some volume and exposure.
>>
>>2790839
YoBit? Fuck off.
>>
>>2790839
Dude, it's been 6 months not going above 6 sats,
Not even a single fucking pump and dump.
What the hell is this?
>>
>>2790839
Just took out 3 sats and sell walls are non-existant. Big news coming, this thing has nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>2791882
The madman! This is the start of a beautiful thing.
>>
>>2791901
Yes it is, normally I don't bother with low volume coins like this but as I started reading up on it more I realized this thing is primed for take-off. Active dev, tiny sell orders, and market cap <$1M. This thing is ready to go!
>>
Looks like the 4 sat buys have already started.
>>
>24h volume
>$965
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
this is a pump and dump scheme, bagholders wanting to dump their worthless shitcoins onto everyone.
>>
>>2792180
Whatever you say man, see you at 100 sats
>>
File: yeee.png (390KB, 992x584px) Image search: [Google]
yeee.png
390KB, 992x584px
Will biz ever learn to get on a ride BEFORE the pump? Or will they always buy high sell low?
>>
>>2791561
it's just like the soulcoin con.
They get you to buy in at 2 sat, it goes between 2 and 1 sat for a long period of time with a net at the bottom to buy at 1 sat. People buy at 2, eventually get bored because of the buy walls set to prevent it from rising, and then dump at 1 sat back to the main buyer that eventually cycles the loop again for safe 2x gains.

it only cost me 1.50$ to learn the hard way.
>>
>>2792874
Except carbon actually has a future where soul is a literal shitcoin
>>
>>2790839
This shitcoin has been here for 3 years and in that 3 years the absolute best it got pumped to was 6 satoshi. Fucking 6 satoshi was the max in 3 years and that was when other coins were exploding 100x. If you buy this you're literally fucking braindead, there's zero gains to be made. Just a dead shitcoin.
>>
>>2793003
Except it isnt dead, check the bitcointalk thread. Lots of coins have been low for a long time and suddenly explode.

If anything the fact that it has been around for so long and the devs are still dedicated to it is commendable. It shows stability.
>>
>>2792984
>>2793014
>please buy my bags
>>
>>2793035
Yea these 2sat bags are really heavy enough, you got me. Theyll be really heavy at 100 sats too.

Did you laugh at bitbean and redd too?
>>
4 sat sell order is being chipped away. Currently 87% up today. How many coins have started at a couple sats and gone over 100? This isn't the first and it won't be the last.
>>
It just keeps getting better boys

From the bitcointalk thread

Our custom security feature has been proven by our operations to date. The existing Carboncoin blockchain has been running for well over 3 years now. Our objective of an energy efficient, secure blockchain has been achieved - our objective of a perpetual source of funding for biodiverse forest has not - this will be remedied by our ICO and the subsequent deployment of the new blockchain.

The current blockchain will be run until the new one is completed, tested and deployed. We will also allow a generous amount of time for the switch over to take place.

At current price levels, coins on the current chain present a significant discount to coins on the new chain, to be available through the ICO tokens. Given all of this, Carboncoin is a great place to be right now, and into the future.
>>
>>2793304
Most people lie about new shit and announcements but I just read through the bitcointalk thread and it's all in there. Whitepaper and ICO being announced in the next couple of days. Get ready for takeoff.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.