[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, I'm tired of the endless amount of shitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1490164759585.png (129KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490164759585.png
129KB, 500x375px
Alright /biz/, I'm tired of the endless amount of shitcoins flooding the market. 99% of these will die a horrible death in due time. It's inevitable.

Inb4
>then only buy the big 3

The alt coins are where the huge gains are made and accumulating the lesser quality coins is just as important as accumulating BTC/ETH/LTC.

I want to know what coins have real world application and use RIGHT NOW. Not a plan, but a product.

>RDD?
>SC?
>VOX?

Currently, the only one I can think of as a normie-tier, real world product that generates standalone bizness is STEEM.

Help me out gentlemen. Getting tired of /b/ level threads here. I believe today is an important time to start buying again and I'm pissed at myself for not having a plan in place

>pic related

(MUSIC to the moon today though fr senpai)
>>
I'm in on Stratis for successful business application when they actually start marketing it in Q4
>>
bitbeans looking real good right now
>>
>>2790650
What product does it have?
>>
File: 1500011515249.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1500011515249.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>2790633
Nobody finds this topic interesting?
>>
>>2790773
No, we just think you're a pretentious moron who can't make a plan and keep it to himself.
>>
File: 1499653730883.gif (601KB, 212x145px) Image search: [Google]
1499653730883.gif
601KB, 212x145px
>>2790792
I like discussion what can I say?

Also, you don't know what pretentious means lol
>>
>>2790812
I probably don't haha I'm so stupid. Man I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>2790633
>I want to know what coins have real world application and use RIGHT NOW. Not a plan, but a product.

you can collect rare pepes. sia has a product. golem alpha looks real good, but I don't get what they need a token for, byteball has no real use, but honestly, it's just a matter of time for some betting-website to come along, and adopt it. Ether, albeit retarded and broken, has some use cases. At least as an ICO-Scam-Vehicle. But I also think nike uses it in some pilot-project against counterfeit foot-gloves.
>>
>>2790872
>>2790633 (OP)
> But I also think nike uses it in some pilot-project against counterfeit foot-gloves.

Lmao is that true?
>>
>>2790633
I actually got my housemate who is the biggest Borneo in normsville to make a STEEM account, however after reading their white paper it's hard to see how they will generate revenue
>>
>>2790951
I still don't see how reddit ever made any money before it just became the biggest shill factory in normsville history. But the value of the reddit coin would have skyrocketed if it existed when they launched the site. I think it's only a matter of time before people wise up and start to get paid for posts/content/likes/reviews and steemit is the only real place to do that right now. Love me some STEEM
>>
Pepecash. That's right pepecash. It says in their pepepaper(....heh) that there will be a wallet roll out next month. Then by the end of the year they will actually be printing real money to spend.
>>
>>2790943
sorry, twas reboook

>er, the foot glove will be equipped with an encrypted “smart tag” from San Francisco technology startup Chronicled. Each tag contains a tiny chip with a unique and unforgeable product “fingerprint”, stored on the Ethereum blockchain.

>https://sneakerbardetroit.com/major-reebok-phase-1-pro-usa-stars-and-stripes/
>>
File: 1497582985625.jpg (86KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
1497582985625.jpg
86KB, 606x602px
>>2791026
Like paper money? Tangible pepes?
>>
ARK, ANT, RDD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.