[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So conference came and went. Still fucking worthless. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: antshares.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
antshares.png
2KB, 32x32px
So conference came and went.
Still fucking worthless.
I'm down $6k from my original investment.
How should I kill myself?
>>
nobody cares but live stream it
>>
File: 1490386864124.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1490386864124.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>2788536
>he bought antshares
>>
Is the conference over yet? There hasn't been any info and I cant find a link to stream and test my chinglish.
>>
>>2788536
Why did you expect it to moon?
>>
>>2788564
because he didn't pay attention to the last conference and decided to be an idiot bitching on 4chan
>>
On a fire ant nest for the keks.
>>
le conference maymay xD
>>
>>2788536

drown yourself in semen
>>
Tie ropes tightly around your wrists and ankles until they leave bruises. Get rid of the rope. Then write a bizarre suicide note. Make it seem forced. Then exit bag. Detectives will see the bruises and think you were murdered.
>>
>>2788536

>I'm gonna stick my foot into an ant pile and HODL it there
>>
ANS will be $100 next summer
>>
File: HODL.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HODL.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>
It was a developer conference, not some key announcement ceremony for the Chinese fucken royalty.

Take a look at their latest Github repository "neo-project". Big number of commits, they are going flat out. Go look at the Reddit, they're interacting with the software development community to improve the open source code and plug holes. They have a plan to distribute the remaining 50k shares. They're competitors are years behind them technology wise. Their mainnet has been running for a year with no disruptions. They're rebranding to improve their professionality in the face of business.

Disclaimer, 1300 ANS holder looking to DCA to 2000 ANS total. ANS is seriously a steal right now. Stock up or don't stock up, I don't give a fuck. All I'm saying is don't wrote off the fundamentals, forget the hype and the faggot shills. Read everything you can about ANS and if you're still not convinced, do not buy. This will be a bumpy rode and you need the strength of knowledge to ride through.
>>
>>2788536
Hello oP pls do not end .. many little ant become big ant u see ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2basIRwTgs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.