[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ooh boy, lost £30 on this ponzy scheme. Ah well, nothing too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 598x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 598x382px
Ooh boy, lost £30 on this ponzy scheme. Ah well, nothing too bad. How about the rest of you guys?
>>
Down about $400 this month trading coins. made three major mistakes in a row. Feels bad man.
>>
I spent every last dime I made in the last 2 years on bitcoin, I'm currently browsing helium bags on amazon, mom's gonna freak when she realizes where the money she saved for my college tuition went
>>
>tfw I only spent what I could afford to lose
>>
>>2788449
Still up 100% but it was 200% last month...
>>
Down around 40% this month, up around 30% in total.
>>
>>2788463
>every last dime I made
>she saved
Somethings not adding up.
Pic is my captcha.
>>
File: muh gains.png (58KB, 776x1175px) Image search: [Google]
muh gains.png
58KB, 776x1175px
>there are people on /biz/ right now that didn't get in years ago
Must feel bad to actually be down on your initial.
>>
>>2788476
>fork
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
Just $50. I am glad I tested the waters with just that before putting any real money in
>>
Just $50. Put half into BTC and half into DGB. Still holding since there's no reason to sell for such little money.
>>
I'm up 5000$ because I know that selling exists and markets go two ways.

>ponzy
my god people are dumb.
>>
still up 250%, but i was up 300% a few days ago

atleast i haven't lost any money yet

im probably going to sell at 150%, i do want atleast something out of this
>>
you only lose money if you sell for less than you bought
>>
Anybody who actually cares about how much they lost deserves their despair for not learning the first rule of this shit

Don't put in what you aren't prepared to lose
>>
I keep winning.

Stop touching things that are doing good. You win when you ignore the risk areas of regular stock investing. Play coins like penny stock.

You are all about to have a chance for the first time since last year when we all bought because of the halving.
>>
faggots
>>
File: 1447006082835.jpg (142KB, 439x585px) Image search: [Google]
1447006082835.jpg
142KB, 439x585px
Went up, then back to even because I sold like a little bitch when I could have just waited a day and got gainz.

"Down" $40 now but it seems to already be on an upward trend back to where that will break even if not gain.
Learned not to sell quick and be willing wait out "losses", have more patience on the dip instead of rushing in, and to not go all in at once and keep a bit of liquidity around so that you can jump in on unexpected changes.
Got into it knowing I was trying to earn on small changes at the top of a bubble so it was "I would only be somewhat bothered by flushing all this money down a toilet" amounts.
>>
man it turns out that hoddle meme wasn't a meme after all
>>
>>2788449
Lost nothing, mined and made 600 instead, payd of my computer just sold my 290 for twice what I bought it for (300$)
Can't loose money that you don't invest lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.