[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto and investing noob here Since $3k ATH to date have made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1482789321631.png (376KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1482789321631.png
376KB, 651x481px
Crypto and investing noob here

Since $3k ATH to date have made 3%
All I do is watch the chart for indicators the expert s(not /biz/ told be about).
See the sell off coming a mile away and sell

Wait for the dead cat bounce, buy, then sell after making some profit and repeat.

This is so easy, how are you people losing money?

Holders are losers.
>>
>>2787393
USDT?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 110x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 110x124px
>>2787393
>started with $2600
>Now at $3200 through shorting
Devilish desu to be honest
>>
>>2787425
gdax or polo?
>>
>>2787425
Teach me how to short bizbro
>>
>>2787393
When do i learn how to you?
>>
how do you choose which coins to watch in the first place? or are you referring to BTC/ETH?

also if you could, where did you find said experts....? thanks senpai
>>
>>2787466
Polo, I don't even have a Gdax account desu

>>2787471
If you're retarded, short dodge. Literally gives you 5-6% returns on every single dip or up, Or an easily 1-2% skim in a matter of an hour of you being risk-free becaude muh doge.

If you are not retarded, just diversify your security in case one drops so you don't get called on a margin, then just chart things and short based on the trend.
Always just go on the trend.
That's literally it.
Sticking to high market cap coins are best of course. Don't fuck with maidsafe bullshit shitcoin.

>>2787475
What do you mean?
Just watch what had big drops in the latest crash and has good fundementals.
If Sia dips below 300, especially 280, it's going to go up to 330 in no time generally, so simply set your blockfolio (if you don't have a real trader setup) for a notification for if it dips below that.
Analyse the chart, then buy when other coins (or it) begins to reverse.
It's that easy.
>>
>>2787506
How do i learn to you? Where do you learn all this shit?
>>
>>2787506
I read this as J-Roc from trailer park boys.
>>
>>2787393
One of these you're gonna fuck up and wipe out all your hard work.
>>
>>2787532
I like you
>>
>>2787531
What in particular?
Generally just go to youtube channels that aren't crypto shills.
Chart guys has near daily or daily chart updates that involve crypto and goes through a trade or two he makes, which he explains how he does it.

Babypips (Forex trading course on that site, free) has the basics of charting in the course, which will teach you candles, signals, etc.

A good youtube is some blyatt named "sasha evadakov." He has many basic trading fundamentals and concepts, including things like why you should accumurate rather than just throw your money in...although a lot of his things are more stock-specific or simple for newbies.

>>2787532
O-ok
>>
>>2787475
bitcoin is the only coin worth looking at. Everyone else is just playing keep-up.

If bitcoin ever goes down then crypto is dead for maybe 10+ years.
>>
Just call the tops and bottoms, /biz/. It's that easy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.