[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some jobs that aren't ultra competitive that pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494392407764.jpg (48KB, 415x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494392407764.jpg
48KB, 415x404px
What are some jobs that aren't ultra competitive that pay 14-16 USD an hour?
>>
/biz/nessmen are in high demand atm.
>>
>>2787305

Depends where you live.

Amazon. Your local airport. Basically any warehouse.
>>
>>2787305
For my wagecuckbucks I do pest control, get certified and hop on to a small time pest company, get a year or two experience and then apply to a bigger one. I work about 10 or so hours a week and get normal wagecuck salary for a smaller amount of time put in. Got about 4 years experience so people respect my opinion on matters of the pest variety. It's one of those jobs where you get to be your own boss and handle situations accordingly. Very free to do as you please as long as you get your job done.
>>
nice, just bought 100k
>>
>>2787305
Machine shop/composite tech. Any shop job. Just don't come in looking like a 16 year old twink, and you should be fine.
>>
>>2787367
care to elaborate on specifics of the job you mentioned?
>>
>>2787325
I should've mentioned that I have a herniated disc and arthritis of the back and can't lift anything above 20 pounds. Really what I am looking for is a desk job.
>>2787336
how social savvy do you have to be do succeed in this field? I'm a first class sperg
>>2787367
do you have to lift anything above 20 pounds?
>>
Literally any trade will pay double that and are practically begging for workers since everyone is falling for the white collar meme
>>
>>2787587

AppleCare At Home Advisor. You work remotely from home doing tech support for Apple plebs. Sign up on the chat end of things and abuse the fuck out of Text Expander & use snippets for all your troubleshooting steps. tedious job, but easy & you don't have to leave the house.
>>
>>2787587
Not too social savvy, basically the fake hi/good afternoon when you see people is about the most interaction you get. Once you do a few units you get used to it pretty quick and develop routines. I am still at a small company, but they value me A LOT. I am able to call in sick and get payed as if I worked. One of the perks of working at a small time place when you are useful. Very rare occasions I will go to court with someone who owns an apartment complex and testify with them to get people evicted. Thats pretty fun in its own regard, basically just give the pest documents to the lawyer and watch some IRL court.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.