[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I'm thinking about starting to donate Plasma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 48 - Tko74M9.png (102KB, 600x400px)
48 - Tko74M9.png
102KB, 600x400px
Hey /biz/, I'm thinking about starting to donate Plasma and Bone Marrow for some extra money. Does anyone have experience with this? Particularly for Leukolab in california. Best I know is that they pay the best and you hit somewhere around 250$ per month with plasma and 300$ per bone marrow donation (which you can do every 10 weeks). Anyone have general tips for this sort of thing?

>http://www.leukolab.com/

I'm slightly worried about the bone marrow one, but it seems that it's pretty much safe (the most dangerous part of the procedure is the anesthesia).

I also prequalified to be a sperm donor because I am the right height/education/race, but think I'll probably get disqualified because of my asthma.
>>
Since your selling yourself, go for medical trials and make a few extra bucks with sleep studies and allergy medication. Then just lie about it on the donation application!
>>
>>2782762
>donate
>for some extra money
nigga
>>
>>2783128
You're right, I'm selling shit, not donating.

>>2783090
I'm thinking about contacting my local university and seeing if they have some student studies I could participate in. Any idea where to sign up for other medical trials though because besides universities I'm not sure where to look.
>>
>>2783183
Ahhh, not too sure, just look in the websites for known medical research companies in your area, it's what my mate did
>>
>>2783090
If your lucky, you get a grand cash prize!
>>
>>2782762
>300$ per bone marrow donation

How is your pain tolerance?
>>
>>2783233
all the toes for 2 mill...nah
>>
>>2783253
Very high, though the actual procedure is apparently only mild comfort, the pain after ranged from fairly severe to mild discomfort.

>>2783233
This is why I am much more way of medical trials. Apparently psychology ones are mostly just taking surveys and getting your head scanned.
>>
Used to donate plasma all the time. Made a few hundred over the course of about 2 months. If you're a healthy male in your 20s you'll make more than most people there.

I would just spend the entire time reading a book. Twice a week. Pay depends on where you are. Some places pay 50 a pop others pay like 20. I think I got like 250 in my first three weeks.

Pros:
>easy money
>you can just read or watch shit on your phone
>free cookies and gatorade
>usually quick once you figure out the low traffic times

Cons:
>so many ghetto people there who use it to buy drugs, I remember people who could barely speak intelligible english bragging to me about whatever crime they committed that day.
>lines can be obscenely long during busy hours, also your first time will take forever
>you can get deferred for stupid ass reasons (my heart rate would sometimes go up due to being nervous)
>i would always get stoned phlebotomists who missed the stick and then painfully move the needle around in my arm

In the end I quit doing it because I got an actual job.
>>
>>2783895
I'm planning on doing this once I quit my job. 300$ per month will pay half my rent and free up some of my expenses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.