[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have 3k usd spare, how do I turn this into 50k by trading shitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sad.png (26KB, 655x509px)
sad.png
26KB, 655x509px
have 3k usd spare, how do I turn this into 50k by trading shitcoins ? halp a retard
>>
>>2782365
the bean.
>>
By gifting it to me. Only then ur place in heaven is certain
>>
>>2782370
This. Buy some bitbean dip
>>
>>2782370
I really don't get this meme... How much bitbeans do you have anon?
>>
>>2782370
>>2782444
people say the only true coins are BTC and ETH, why so many coins popping up ? its confusing.
>>
>>2782452
100k of course
>>
>>2782456
Scams and pump and dumps
>>
>>2782452
My fucking id.
WEW WHY
>>
>>2782468
so holding for a long time onto shitcoins is crazy ?

I was thinking of buying a variety of shitcoins and simply forget about them.
>>
>>2782370
>>2782444
You both shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggots. This is how people lose money—trying to buy your fucking bags because your low IQ doesn't have the attention span to read books. Get good, faggots. And buy some more Ark.

>>2782365
Don't ever listen to anyone who tells you to buy BitBean
>>
>>2782509
>Don't ever listen to anyone who tells you to buy BitBean

Why?
>>
there are two kinds of coins: the kind you would put a lot of money into and not touch it for 10 years,and the kind you would put some money into, and get out within a few days/weeks.

you want to avoid the first kind because you dont have any money, and focus on trying to find the second kind. coins like ethereum were both the first and second kind a few months ago, and coins like bitcoin were a few years ago. you just have to be patient.
>>
>>2782520
Because it has no real use case.

As a matter of fact, just ignore every coin that promises you 'decentralized anonymous transactions' forked from the Bitcoin network.

It's all a mass fleecing. And anyone who ever tells you anything different is trying to sell you on a dream.

You see this bear market? It's all a mass fleecing revealing what is a shitcoin and what is not.
>>
Go on Nova, buy my SPRT.
>>
File: 1499915153097.png (346KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1499915153097.png
346KB, 936x936px
>>2782535
>You see this bear market? It's all a mass fleecing revealing what is a shitcoin and what is not.
>Literally all coins are falling.
>>
>>2782535
It's true. Redditors do come here
>>
>>2782634
Ah the pessimistic bunch. Of course every coin will be affected. Can't you see that there are differing percentages in recovery from last week?

Come on, get with it anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.