[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does kraken have such bad exchange rates compared to other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474322889726.jpg (53KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474322889726.jpg
53KB, 440x440px
why does kraken have such bad exchange rates compared to other platforms ? also what are some basic tips for someone starting out small with cryptos
>>
>>2781680
dont play with more than you can lose.
>>
>>2781783
i w-wont
>>
Decide if you want to invest, to trade or to gamble. For the first two: get at least a basic understanding of what you are investing in and basic TA skills. Follow the market/coins a few weeks, then buy in. Always dyor.
>>
>>2781680
The volume-based maker/taker fee schedules on some of these exchanges fuck over the little guys in favor of whales and bots.
>>
>>2782043
i did my research, altough pretty shallow so far. for now i'll gamble small sums to get how the markets move, i was thinking of investing a month ago into btc and eth and i'm glad i didn't. i might want to invest in the future but for now i'll just buy the dip and try to sell as high as possible after a short time
>>
I think its actually a good time to get your feet wet in turbulent times like these. Its easy to make money during a bullrun, but you wont learn anything and get desperate if it slows down and start losing money. I would say take 15 % of what you wanted to invest and play with shitcoins. The rest of it keep in btc. For every 20% gain but half of it in your btc account.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.