[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is sia just another TOR where p*dos can exchange materials easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

is sia just another TOR where p*dos can exchange materials easily and anonymously?
>>
>>2781447
Yes.....uhhh....

No! Wait! No....

It might be?

I dont exactly know.

I definitely think that maybe it is.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>2781447
fag
>>
>>2781455
>>2781470
so this is the power of /biz/
>>
>>2781447
No, its better than TOR, bevause hosts arent liable for what they have on their computer, the file doesnt have to be popular in order to have fast download speed, and its will always be available to anyone until funds run out
>>
>>2781447
> wants privacy
> complains about what people do with that privacy
>>
>>2781447
No, it has literally nothing to do with Tor and isn't anonymous in any way.

Sia is a market for buying and selling data storage. It's just like the existing data storage market except automated and with a single open protocol.
>>
>>2781447
No, it's a decentralized storage. You don't exchange anything.
>>
buy sia *wink* *wink*
>>
You just ruined this coin for me
>>
File: xby_shill_meme.png (429KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
xby_shill_meme.png
429KB, 749x751px
xby>sia
>>
Why the fuck does nobody read the part that says its meant for ENTERPRISES?
>>
>>2782591
It's meant for enterprises, but it doesn't mean you can't use it for yourself.
>>
idc what it is used for as long as it moons in 2-3 years
>>
File: elon.png (340KB, 348x677px) Image search: [Google]
elon.png
340KB, 348x677px
>>2782591
Because the sia core consists so far only of 3 nerds who maybe do their nerdy things particularly well but neither of them knows how to sell the product to any enterprise. I really hope that this $400k grant will be divided between UI development and hiring some serious marketing person. The technology is already there, they need now to sell it.
>>
>>2782774
>so far only of 3 nerds
It's now 4.

>I really hope that this $400k grant will be divided between UI development and hiring some serious marketing person.
It won't be. It's only used to hire an extra dev and pay everyone for a year. The technology is not here yet. The devs are keeping firm to their idea of not market until a product is perfect.
>>
>>2782860
>The devs are keeping firm to their idea of not market until a product is perfect.

If so, then why do they bother with all that Sia miners thing?
>>
>>2782885
Because it secures the network from 51% hashrate.
>>
>>2782885
>be Ethereum GPU mining pool
>decide to move over to Siacoin
>overtake it with your sheer hashrate capability, the entire network becomes centralized around you and fellow big miners (defeating the purpose of a decentralized system)
>can decide to eventually leave Sia and go mine other stuff, affecting the Sia ecosystem that is suddenly deprived of all that mining power

While if you introduce the ASIC miner:
>ASICs distributed across the community, preventing centralization
>ASICs can only mine Siacoin, locking people in
>system is more secure over the long term
>>
>>2783707
>ASICs distributed across the community, preventing centralization
How do they want to ensure that? Why whales can't buy half of miners?

>ASICs can only mine Siacoin, locking people in
Did not they sell only 1/6 of miners exactly because of that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.