[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice. Which one of these should I panic sell immediately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: EP11-3.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EP11-3.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
I need some advice. Which one of these should I panic sell immediately?

>SIBcoin
>Spreadcoin
>Patientory

These are among my worst investments and it seems they're never coming back up.
>>
bumpik.
>>
Patientory, it's fucking useless because the medical industry will never pick up that retarded shit. If anybody has that terrible interview with the creator which shows she barely understands her own product please post it
>>
>>2781899

Do I sell now or wait to make a bit of profit?
>>
>>2781924

Hell if I know
>>
You've purchased Patientory. Lol!
>>
>>2781936

I didn't know the creator was an idiot. It sounded like a good project because healthcare shit usually rockets.
>>
SpreadCoin is allright, though.
>>
I'm gonna dump all of my SIBcoins for 50% lower than the lowest price of today.

Am I an evil person?
>>
Shitt....patientory is worse than trig.. Well alright maybe its not that bad, but pretty damn close
>>
I just sold all my

>SIBcoin

>Patientory

Made huge losses but it was better this way. Gonna keep Spreadcoin because it's better than BTC even. Very undervalued.
>>
>>2781326
Patientory
>>
File: ptoy.png (3KB, 408x150px) Image search: [Google]
ptoy.png
3KB, 408x150px
>>2782176

Just sold all PTOY for half of what I paid for them.

I funded somebody's lamborghini but oh well, at least I'm making PTOY plummet.
>>
Wait before dumping SIB. The rest are fucking trash
>>
>>2782214

SIB sucks because localized coins are useless.
>>
>>2781326
all of them jesus fuck, these actually have no future

if you were at least holding sia you could feel decent knowing they actually have a fucking product and use case, what the fuck are patientory token used for?

shit man.
>>
>>2781326
Drop Patientory. I was interested when it came out, but after reading a bit more it's pretty much a giant scam, and a stupid idea.
>>
>>2782234
>>2782249

Convince me to sell Spreadcoin. Never heard anything bad about it.

Spreadcoin introduces personalized wallet addresses which is fucking awesome.
>>
>>2781958
Fuck, man. The most important asset of the company isn't the idea or the product or whatever. It's the leader. That's why Mr. OldNipponeseMan and Dr. Russo-Cuck Skeletor will live on.
>>
>>2782273
>Dr. Russo-Cuck Skeletor

Dr Ruja Ignatova?
>>
>>2782258
Can't say shit about that. Never heard of that shitcoin. If you're looking for a long hold grab MAID. If they ever get that system running you could see that coin go past BTC's value. Huge, huge applications in the field of banking/science, as well as revolutionizing the Internet and storage as we know it.

If you're looking for a high risk medium hold shitcoin grab a couple million MOON.

If you're looking for something that's pretty much guaranteed profit after the August 1 dip grab ANS.
>>
>>2782291

>If you're looking for a long hold grab MAID

I almost did.
But then I realized it's a pretty stupid idea really. Disk space is pretty much free these days, and the average Joe will NEVER need to pay for cloud storage in the blockchain network.

>If you're looking for a high risk medium hold shitcoin grab a couple million MOON.

I already have MOON. It's one of the shittiest investments I've made so far.
The coin is going nowhere. It's literally been $0.000070 for months now.
The only new idea it has is "monetizing likes" which is laughable.

>ANS

No idea what that is.
>>
>>2782310
You sound pretty fucking stupid DESU. I regret trying to help you now.
>>
>>2782310
Honestly how fucking stupid do you have to be to think the purpose of MAID is for storage space? I guess if you bought Patientory though it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>2782377
>>2782396

Everything MAID offers is offered by someone else already.
Golem is a global supercomputer, Aragon is a platform for businesses etc.

And IMO humanity doesn't need a decentralized internet. It would just cause cybercrimes to rise.
>>
>>2781984
Why would you dump SIB? It's a DASH fork and has a cheap masternode, it is only going to go up.
>>
>>2782424
Holy shit is this honestly the average shitcoin investor? No wonder it's so fucking easy to make money in this market.
>>
>>2782447

So far the only argument you've brought on the table is "holy shit ur dumb lol desu".

This is not how it's done.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.